Changing rules.

The next morning, you woke up with a headache and a really dry mouth. You groaned as you opened your eyes and got out of bed. You stood in from of the mirror that was attached to the wardrobe closed and rolled your eyes at yourself.

You then kinda of run your fingers through your hair, used the elastic around your wrist to tie the braid you had just quickly made and walked out of the guest room, right into the living room.

"Did you know you talk in your sleep?" you heard Roman say from the kitchen, as you walked up there to get yourself a huge glass of water.

You gave him a look. "No, I did not know that. Did I have anything interesting to say?"

Roman chuckled and put a plate with some buttered toast in front of you. "No, not really. Eat."

"Wait, how long were you with me last night?" you said with your hand covering your mouth, because you were eating the toast.

He took a sip of his usual red liquid. "All night."

"Oh." you said. "Well, thanks."

"It's fine." he quickly said, and then walked out of the kitchen and went upstairs.

After you finished your breakfast, you walked back to the guest room and searched the cabinets and drawers for a toothbrush and toothpaste, because Peter had told you that the guest room was always prepared or having guests.

"Aha." you smiled as you opened the last drawer and saw the items you needed. "Got you."

You then quickly brushed your teeth, which made you feel better already. You then searched the drawer or a hairbrush, but you couldn't find one. So you were debating whether or not to bother Roman and ask him for one, or not.

You weren't really into going outside with your hair looking like a bird's nest, so you took the shot and walked upstairs and into his bedroom. He wasn't there, but the bathroom door was a little bit open and you heard the water of the shower running.

"Roman?!" you kind of yelled. "Can I use your brush?!"

"It's in here though." you vaguely heard him say.

You shrugged and walked into the bathroom. "It's not like I haven't seen you naked."

"Just grab the damn thing." Roman said, but you heard a chuckle.

The bathroom was pretty steamy and you thought to yourself that you actually could use a shower too, so you jokingly said, "Hey, can I join you?"

It was quiet for a few seconds, but then Roman answered, "Sure."

You chuckled and took off the shirt you were still wearing, along with your panties. You took the braid out of your hair, open the shower cabin and got in.

"Okay I didn't know you were serious." Roman said with a small laugh as he looked at you.

"Then you clearly don't know me." you replied with a smirk.

He placed his hands on your hips, moved his body closer to yours and had his mouth next to your ear and whispered, "I think I know you well enough."

You sighed happily as he placed his lips on your neck and softly bit the skin. You wrapped your arms around his shoulders as he left a short trail of bite marks. He then gently pushed you with your back against the cold tiled wall and moved his hands up to your breasts, softly playing with them while kissing your jawline.

"Roman?" you mumbled, as you were enjoying his touch.

"Hmm?" he replied, and you felt the vibration of it on your skin where his lips were still kissing you.