Lust.

(Small warning, just in case. This chapter contains period sex. So if you're not comfortable with that, let me know and I'll give you the "important" details of this chapter without you having to read it)

---

Half an hour after you had received Roman's text, you were standing in front of the door of his apartment. Still doubting if you should or shouldn't ring the bell. Eventually you were getting a little chilly, so you just gave up and rang the bell.

Roman opened the door for you and smirked as you walked in, "I see you're still wearing the same. Good."

You rolled your eyes at him, threw your bag on the floor, took off your shoes and put them next to Roman's by the door. As soon as you turned around, you bumped into Roman, who immediately slid his hands to your waist and started kissing you.

"I need to know why it didn't work on you." he mumbled in between kisses. His hands went up to your breast, gently massaging them as he kissed your neck. "And you should not wear a bra under your dresses more often."

"Peter told me you could do that." you said, suppressing a moan. "So I made a protection bracelet."

"What?" Roman said, removing his lips from your neck and looking at you. "How?"

"Doesn't matter. It worked." you replied. "You have your things and I have mine."

"Whatever, don't tell me then." he said, a little bit annoyed. His hands firmly gripped your waist.

You chuckled, "Ahw is the pretty boy mad, because I didn't tell him what he wanted to hear?"

"Fuck you." he stated, with a slightly cheeky grin.

You got on your tippy toes and got next to his ear to whisper, "Isn't that the plan for tonight?"

Roman's grin got bigger, he bit his lower lip and gently grabbed your wrist to take you upstairs with him. He didn't bother to close the door and pushed you with your back against the wall, eagerly kissing you. This kiss felt slightly different than the very first ones. Where they were full of anger, boredom and a little bit of passion, this one was completely filled with lust.

You were fumbling with the hem of Roman's shirt, trying to take it off of him, but suddenly you felt an uncomfortable pain in your lower back. In your head you counted back the days and you closed your eyes as you cursed, "Fuck."

As you opened your eyes again, Roman was looking at you. Not confused, but like he was waiting for something.

"Roman, I should go home. I- uh.." you said, looking for the words to explain why.

"You just got your period?" he completed your sentence, with quite a normal look on his face.

You frowned, "How the fuck do you know that?"

"You have your things and I have mine." he smirked before pecking your lips. "But are you still in the mood to fuck?"

This question surprised you a little bit, but then you remembered what he was. You bit your lower lip and said, "Actually, yes I am."

"Good." Roman mumbled and he placed his lips back on yours and kissed you as he kind of guided you to his bed. You sat down on the bed and took off your dress, leaving you in just your light blue panties.