Soon.

You'd promised Roman you'd stop if the tests hurt you, but you didn't think a little bit of pain would fit under that catagory.

Two weeks had gone by, five different tests and observations had been done. All on carefully planned moments, so that none of your friends got suspicious.

You had told Roman he shouldn't come with every time, because people could notice the two of you were gone at the same times. But he couldn't care less, and went with you every time you had to go to the White Tower.

It was a nice Friday morning, not cold at all but also not too warm.
You had spend the night at Roman's and he had dropped your off close to school, so you could walk there while he was off to Godfrey Industries, having conversations with Pryce.

"Oh good you're here!" Peter smiled as you walked up to the group.

No one every questioned Roman's absence, they'd think he was ditching some classes.

"Why? What's going on?" You replied, dropping your back on the grass and sitting beside Letha and Alison.

"Alison knows why Roman's dissapearing all the time." Letha stated, giving you a look.

She knew you and Roman have had something going on months ago, but as far as she was concerned; it was all over and closed.

You chuckled and nudged Alison, "come on then, spill it."

She took a breath and mumbled; "I think he's seeing someone and he doesn't want us to know."

Peter snorted and took a cigaret out of his jacket pocket. "No fucking way. He's probably just hopping from girl to girl, as always."

"My friend Chelsea saw him a few weeks ago." Alison replied. "At that carnival a town over."

You wanted to say something, something funny and jokey, to steer Alison away from the topic. But you didn't know what to say, so you just took a drag of the cigaret Peter had handed you.

"Was he alone?" Letha asked quickly. "Or with someone or?"

Alison furrowed her eyebrows. "I think Chels said he was with a girl. Like the same girl all evening and they were being all nice to each other."

"What's that even supposed to mean?" You laughed.

"You know how Roman is." Peter snorted. "He's fucking touchy. He wouldn't spend an evening with someone without, you know, doing shit."

"You know what?" Letha then said. "I'm just gonna ask him when I see him."

The school bell rand and Peter swung his arm around Letha, letting out a chuckle. "Good luck with that, babe."

Around the beginning of the third class, Roman casually walked into the classroom. The teacher didn't even bother to give him a warning.

Roman grinned at Peter, who was sitting next to you, and he took the seat in front of Peter's.

"Dude, are you dating someone?" Peter whispered at Roman.

Roman slightly turned around, avoiding your eyes, and said; "Yeah, but I'm not gonna talk about it, so fuck off."

Peter snorted, "shee-it whatever man, we'll find out about her anyways."

A few seconds after Roman had turned back around, you felt your cellphone buzzing.

From R: what are you doing this afternoon? :)

To R: don't text me when he's next to me! Also you really made it harder to hid it. I'm going to Pryce, remember?