Alison.

"You've been to Letha's place before, right?" you asked Alison, as the two of you walked up to where Letha lived.

Letha had decided it was time for a girl's night at her place, because she , quote, had enough of Peter and Roman's immature snowball fights all the time. The group had been hanging out with each other most of the times, but Peter and Roman always got bored.

"I have." Alison replied. "But never when her father was around, I only know her mom."

"Norman's alright, I guess." you chuckled. "Peter and Roman don't really trust him, but Shelley's very fond of him."

Once arrived at the house, you knocked on the door and it immediately opened. Shelley was standing in the door opening, slightly hunched, and smiled. "Welcome!"

"Shelley, I'm glad you could come!" you smiled as you passed her.

She nodded. "Me too. Roman is with Peter. He will be fine."

"Of course he will, he's not a fucking baby." you snickered.

Alison let out a small laugh, but didn't seem too amused by the banter you and Shelley had about Roman. Shelley practically pushed you and Alison into the living room, where Letha was stacking some dvd's and throwing pillows and blankets on the floor.

As you and Alison put your bags next to the couch, Letha's parents came in to tell you that they'd be leaving.

"Alison, right?" Norman said to Alison as he walked up to her to shake her hand. "I don't believe we've met. I'm Norman, Letha's father."

"Nice to meet you sir." Alison smiled, shaking his hand.

Letha's mother, Marie, smiled widely when she saw you and gave you a hug. "Eva, I'm so glad I see you again. You know you're always welcome here, right?"

Letha had been telling her parents briefly about the recent deaths that had been going on in your family, and Marie had made sure the Letha would invite you for dinner as much as possible.

"Thank you, Marie." you mumbled a little bit. "I really appreciate it."

She let go of you and went to hug her daughter goodbye. Norman was looking at you and gave a quick and cool nod. "Eva.

"Norman." you stated. The first time you had met him, you had shaken his hand and immediately saw various visions. You knew why Roman and Peter didn't trust him, you knew that he had been having an affair with Olivia. And he was still pissed, because after Roman and Peter killed Olivia, everyone had made up a story that she was back in Europe again and didn't want anything to do with anyone.
But you knew you would never say a word about it to Letha.

---

"Do you think you ever want kids with Peter?" Shelley asked Letha.

We had put on the second movie, but it was more for background noise than actually watching. Shelley had been telling us about someone she had met, someone she wanted to talk about with someone. Someone who was much older than her, so we obviously promised her that we wouldn't mention anything about him to Roman, Peter or Norman.

And after Shelley was done chatting about her love interest, she had decided that Letha was next.

"I think I do." Letha replied. "I mean, I love kids. And Peter seems really good with them. So yeah, if he would be okay with it, I'd like to have some kids with him."

"I can already see it." you chuckled. "Peter running after this wild kid that doesn't want to eat his veggies, and you being the chill mom that gives the kid an extra scoop of ice cream."

"Definitely!" Letha smiled.

"I think you'll make beautiful children." Alison added with a smirk. "Godfreys seem to have excellent genes!"

"I'm not so sure about that." Shelley mumbled quietly, which made you and Letha respond immediately.

"Shelley, don't say that." Letha said. "You have excellent genes as well!"

"Fuck yes you have," you added. "You're beautiful, and fucking smart! You're the smartest Godfrey around. No offense Letha."

"None taken at all, because it's the truth." Letha smiled.

Shelley's cheeks began to glow a light blue. "Stop, you're making me blush."

"You're one of a kind." Letha smiled widely. "Hey, what about you Alison? Who's your knight in shining armor?"

Alison quickly looked at you and then chuckled. "Well, he's not exactly a knight in shining armor haha. I've uhh- asked him out before, but that didn't go so well. But I think I might try again, probably with the New Year's Eve party."

You let out a quiet gasp and immediately turned it into a cough, hoping no one would notice. Letha closed her legs and took a sip of her soda.

"So who is it?" Shelley asked. "Do we know him?!"

Alison shyly nodded. "Yeah you know him. Actually, Eva already knows who he is."

"Okay, but tell us!" Letha said, impatient.

"Okay, but you gotta promise me you won't laugh!" Alison said, as her cheeks turned a light shade of red. "It's Roman."

Letha let out a surprised gasp.

"Shit, I shouldn't have told you that." Alison quickly said. "I know it's stupid."

"No, it's not stupid." Letha said with a small smile. "It's just.."

"Roman is a bit different." Shelley said with a chuckle.

Alison let out a small laugh. "I know, I know. But I just don't want to give up, I guess. And you three know him well, so I thought I might as well just ask you for advice.."

Letha nodded. "We understand. And I really hope it'll work out for you this time."

You saw Letha shooting you a look, and you knew what she meant. You quietly shrugged at her, there was nothing to say. You had cut it off with Roman, whatever it was that you had. So if Alison wanted to take a shot, who were you to keep her from doing that?