Spin the bottle.

"Peter!" you yelled as you saw him coming out of the restroom. He turned around, raising an eyebrow and grinned at you.

"Yeah?"

"Have you seen Roman?" you asked quickly. "He ditched class and now I can't find him."

Peter chuckled. "Haven't seen him, but I'm pretty sure he's up at the top floor, by the exit door."

"Ah thanks." you smiled at him, pecking his cheek and running off.

As you stood by the stairs and looked all the way up, you saw Roman sitting on the banisters, putting away his cigarettes as he took a drag of one. He then looked down and noticed you, then holding up his hand as a sign that he'd seen you. 

You quickly walked up to the top floor and was greeted by Roman handing you his cigarette. You took a deep drag and satisfied blew out the smoke.

"Everything okay?" Roman asked as he took back the cigarette from you.

It had been about a month since Destiny's death, and you had been having a hard time accepting it. The first two weeks you didn't go to school, barely ate or slept, and didn't want to talk to anyone but Peter. Last week you finally decided to go to school again, but only because you were having dreams about Destiny wanting you to go on with your life.

And as of this week, you made it a daily thing to try and contact with Destiny's spirit every morning or evening. You usually did both though. Roman never questioned it, but you knew he kept an eye on you for Peter, and probably also for himself.

"Everything's okay." you said with a small smile. "I was wondering if you were going to that party tonight? The one at Alisha's place?"

He nodded. "Yeah of course, she throw the best parties. Apart from mine then. Why? Are you also going?"

"Yeah I think it would be good for me to be around people again, you know." you said casually.

"I know, and I think it's a good idea." he smiled. "You're the designated driver then!"

"Well duh, I always am." you said, rolling your eyes.

---

"You sure you don't want my jacket?" Roman asked as soon as we got to Alisha's house. The place was full of people, most were drinking, some were dancing. Everyone was having a good time.

You had decided to wear a dress that had t-shirt sleeves, so your arms weren't covered by any fabric this time. You didn't want to hide the scars on your arm anymore, but you were having second thoughts when you saw all those people. And you weren't sure what it would do to Peter if he saw them.

"I don't know." you said as you turned to him. "Do you think Peter will be mad or something? Fuck I think I should cover them."

"Pumpkin." Roman said, pulling you a little bit closer to him so you could hear what he had to say. "I don't think Peter will be mad at all. And I don't think you should cover them. But if you want to, you can."

"Are you sure he won't?" you sighed, eyeing the crowd to see if you found Peter, Letha or Alison already.

"One hundred percent. And if he is, I'll punch him. Okay?" Roman joked with a smirk.

You chuckled. "Okay. Let's go find them."

The two of you maneuvered though the living room and because Roman was easy to spot, you heard Peter yell at you within seconds. He, Letha and Alison were in the backyard, chilling on some lounge chairs. 

As soon a you got to them, Peter handed Roman a beer and you a bottle of soda. Everyone knew you were always the responsible driver.

Peter quickly pulled you into a hug, to your surprise, and mumbled. "Does it still hurt?"