Decision.

Gasping for air, you suddenly woke up. It felt like you had slept very long, because when you woke up, it felt like it was about to get dark again. You saw Roman look at you with wide eyes, as he sat at the end of the bed.

"Eva, are you-" he said, but you didn't hear the rest of it, because you ran over to the bathroom to throw up in the toilet.

The vomit was mostly bloody and slimy, and the look of it almost made you throw up again. You let out a deep sigh, got up and washed your face and rinsed your mouth with some water. You hurried out of the bathroom and began putting on your clothes.

"Are you okay?" Roman asked, as he got next to you.

"Yeah I'm fine." you quickly said. "We have to go. She's going to kill them tonight before it turns dark. Because it's the full moon and she can't let Peter change."

Roman took you by the shoulders and made you look at him, "Who is 'she'? What did you see, what's happening?"

You pushed off his hands from your shoulder and put your hair up, "I'll tell you in the car, we have to go as soon as we can."

You got into the bathroom to quickly brush your teeth and then went downstairs to grab your bag that was stuffed with all the things you took from Destiny's tools and such. You heard Roman come downstairs as well, only wearing a jacket and had nothing with him.

"Roman, how do we kill an upir?" you asked. "And will killing it be enough to handle the zombie-upirs she made."

"It probably will, yeah." he replied, opening the front door and letting you walk out first. Before getting in the car, he held up his lighter in front of you. "And you burn them. That, or removing their heart. But burning is usually easier."

As soon as Roman had started the car and rove into the direction of the church, he asked, "What did you see, and who?"

"There were about six of her creations with her in the church. She's keeping Lynda, peter and D in a small room under the building." you started telling him. "Klaus was her right hand. And I hope I can get back some more memories from him if I concentrate well enough."

You noticed Roman speeding up a little, and he looked quite tensed. "Who's the woman? What does she want?"

"She wants me." you sighed. "She keeps them there, because she wants me to find them. She killed my mother, because she was afraid of her. And as soon as she has me and Destiny together, she's going to kill us both."

"I don't know the woman though, but Peter and Lynda seemed to know her." you continued. "She was wearing a white dress with black details, looked quite pale, had long dark brown hair. I believe her name is Ol-."

"Olivia." Roman said, then cursing under his breath.

"Yes." you stated. "Do you know her too?"

"She's my mother." he sighed, gripping the staring wheel that hard that his knuckles turned white.

"Your mother?!" you said, raising your voice. "We're on our way to kill... your mother?"

"It seems like it." Roman calmly said.

"We can't do that." you quietly said. "She's your mother."

Roman gave you a quick look. He knew about your mother, so he probably understood why you didn't want to do this.

"We'll see what we have to do." Roman tried to calm you down a little bit. "Don't worry about it, pumpkin. I'll make the right decision when I have to."

---

It was getting closer to twilight, when you and Roman arrived at the church. The car was parked way down the road and you had been walking the rest of the way to get here.