Preparation.

"Why did you follow me?" you asked Roman as soon as you noticed him standing next to you by the body.

"I saw what happened when you crossed the road." he answered. "And I could see that he was bad new."

"How?"

"Upirs can see who else is an upir." Roman explained. "I saw that he partially was upir, but I couldn't figure out what else he was. Then I remembered what Peter told us."

"The zombie-upirs." you said. "So, the upir part in them makes them seem human again. But he wasn't that strong."

"I think he wasn't fully turned yet." Roman stated. "You shouldn't just get into a car. Why did you do that."

You told him everything about the vision you had, the gut feel you still had and the fact that Destiny, Peter and Lynda were probably captured and held hostage in the church. You also told him that you weren't sure if they were still alive or not and that you had to go there right now.

"You're not going right now." Roman stated. "We need to know more. For all you know, they're expecting you to come. You need to be prepared."

You took a few deep breaths and nodded. "You're right, I need to think this through. If I go back to D's place, I can get some things that might help me to know if at least she is still alive. Do you think he knows something about their plan?"

You kicked against Klaus' lifeless arm and crouched again.

"Probably. Why?" Roman asked.

You searched your bag for a jar or bag or something that was able to carry things with you. You found a plastic box and sighed. "Well at least I can use the things D taught me in real life now."

You grabbed a few pieces of Klaus' brain and put them in the box. You then hovered your face over Klaus' and frowned. His eyes were closed and you carefully opened one of the eyelids to reveal one brown eye.

"Eva, what are you doing?" Roman asked as you carefully pushed your finger against the side of the eyeball, into the socket and popped out the eye. You gave it a light pull and threw it in the box before closing the lid.

"We're gonna see if he knows the plan." you stated, showing Roman the box with the pieces of brain and the eyeball in it. "We should go. I have a lot to do."

---

Roman pulled over close to Destiny's apartment and you got out of the car. You turned around tho thank Roman for everything he had done for you today, but he was already standing next to you.

"What are you doing?" you asked.

"I'm not gonna let you do this on your own." he stated. "I'm coming with you, whether or not you want it."

The two of you crossed the road and you walked into the still messy apartment. "Sure, but you should fix yourself. You look like you murdered someone."

"Oh pumpkin." Roman snorted, walking by you and heading to the bathroom. "I'll be right back."

You quickly gathered all the supplies you needed, some candles, Destiny's hairbrush, and some white ribbon. You tried to clean up some of the mess, but it was meaningless. As you sat down on the torn up couch, you started sobbing quietly. What if they were already dead? Or what if they were held there because they wanted you. You couldn't let them get hurt because of you. You couldn't lose them too.

You heard Roman open the bathroom door and you quickly wiped away the few tears on your cheeks and got up to walk to the front door. Roman got next to you and gave you a look. "You okay?"