Christmas.

Roman's POV

"Shel, are you ready?" I asked my sister, as I walked into the living room of the Godfrey Mansion. She was just putting on her shoes and kind of grunted at me.

I gave her a smirk and walked to the hallway to get her and my coat. Shelley stomped into the hallway and took her coat to out it on. I opened the door for her and closed it as I stepped outside.

"I fucking hate snow." I stated to no one in particular.

Shelley grinned. I knew she absolutely loved it when it snowed. I got in my car and waited for Shelley to get in too, she was throwing some snow up in the air and chuckled.

I rolled down the window. "Come on, we had to be there 5 minutes ago."

A snowball hit my car, right next to my face, and Shelley quickly ran to the passenger's side and got in the car. I gave her a quick smirk as I drove off.

The trailer Peter and Lynda lived in was covered with snow. There was only one other car and I knew it was Letha's, so I assumed that Alison and Eva were riding along with her. That meant we were the last ones to arrive. As always.

Shelley practically ran down the stairs that lead to the trailer and started banging on the trailer door. Peter opened it right as I got next to Shelley and he grinned at the two of us.

"Party starters are here." I smiled widely, patting Peter on his back. "Merry Christmas!"

"Yeah you too." Peter grinned, giving Shelley a hug and wishing her a merry christmas. Peter then went back into the trailer, which seemed even tinier with all those people in it, and he went up to the kitchen to get something to drink for me and Shelley.

I took Shelley's coat and put it over mine as I threw them on a chair by the door. As I turned around, I felt two arms around me.

"Merry Christmas, Roman." Alison smiled as she looked up a little to me. Everyone knows I don't do hugs, so I got out of her hug as politely as I could.

"You too Alison." I quickly said with a small smile.

Alison's cheeks turned a light shade of red and she went back to the couch she was sitting on before. My eyes went a little to the left, looking at Letha and Eva who were inspecting the Rumancek's Christmas tree.

"I always love red and gold together." Letha said with a smile. "Don't you?"

"Yeah I like it too. " Eva replied, taking a sip of her hot chocolate.

I knew I shouldn't stare at her, but she just looked nice. She looked comfy, with her christmas jumper, skinny jeans and fuzzy christmas socks. I wouldn't mind hugging her right now actually. Her hair was in a high ponytail with a red ribbon around the hair tie. I had never seen her wear her hair like that, but I liked it.

"Here you go." Peter said, pushing a mug with hot chocolate in my hands. "What are you looking at?"

"The tree." I said, clearing my throat. "It's nice. Looks nice."

Peter chuckled. "Yeah well the girls decorated it. Lynda and I never really put a tree up. But you know Letha and holiday decorations hm."

"Yeah I know." I snorted, talking a gulp of my drink. I sat down with Peter and Letha turned her head and noticed me.

"Roman!" she cheered, throwing herself into my arms. "Merry Christmas!!"

"Yeah you too!" I smiled, pushing her off of me and onto Peter's lap. She then turned to Shelley and started chatting with her about god knows what.