Dr. Pryce.

"You alright?" Jason asked, as he puts some cash into the register.

It's been a week since you started your new job at the cafe, and although you're liking it, it can be a bit boring when there are no customers.

"I'm alright." You mumbled. "Bit tired I guess."

"We can close up early, I guess" He stated, just when the door opened and you saw two familiar faces.

They took a seat by the big window and you looked at Jason.

"Can you take them?" He asked. "Then I can start cleaning up and we can close after they leave."

You gave him a quick nod and headed over to the customers.

"Hi Shelley, Roman." You said with a smile.

"Hi Eva." Shelley smiled. And as you quickly looked at Roman, he gave you a wink.

"Let me guess, a hot chocolate with cinnamon for you?" You said to Shelley, and then turned to Roman. "Black coffee for you?"

"That's right." Roman chuckled, and Shelley nodded.

You took off and went to the coffee machine to make Roman's coffee and then went to the back for Shelley's hot chocolate.

"Thank you." Shelley slowly said as you put the drinks on their table.

You have her a nod and a smile and was about to help Jason cleaning the tables, when you felt Roman's hand touching yours.

"Shelley's staying for dinner at my place, you wanna come too?" He asked. "We could wait here until you're done and go together."

You furrowed your eyebrows. "Oh, I-uh."

"Don't worry Eva.... I already know about... you two." Shelley said with a few sighs in between the words. "I won't... tell anyone."

You let out a small chuckle. "Couldn't keep your mouth shut, could you Roman?"

"I tell Shell everything." He said with a cheeky smile.

"I know." You replied. "Sure, I'll come for dinner."

----

"Bye Shelley, it was nice catching up." You said to her as you got on your tippy toes to give her a hug goodbye.

"It was!" She replied. "We should.... hang out more."

You gave her a smile. "For sure!"

Roman handed Shelley her coat and turned to you. "I'll be back in a few."

You closed the door of Roman's apartment right after he and Shelley went outside. It was always fascsinating to see how caring Roman could be when Shelley was around.

You had put the kettle on for some tea and was about to walk upstairs to get changed into something more comfortable, when the doorbell rang.

Not sure what to do, you just stood still on the stairs, looking at the door.

"Eva, it's Dr. Pryce. I know you're there, could you please open the door?"

Still a bit hesitant, you walked to the door to open it.

"Roman's not here right now." You began to say, but Pryce cut you off.

"I'm not here for him." He smiled as he walked past you, into the aparement. "I'm here to talk to you."

"Why?" You carefully asked.