Back to school.

"Ready for school, pumpkin?" Roman asked you with a grin, as he walked into the kitchen while you were eating your breakfast.

"Not really." you replied. "But it's nice to have something to do during the day."

As soon as you finished breakfast, you walked upstairs to brush your teeth, fix your hair and grab your backpack. You could finally walk at a normal speed again, and the only times your arm or side hurt was when there was put quite some pressure on it. You slid on a vest, because you weren't into people staring at you on the first day you got back.

"What's the story?" you asked Roman as the both of you sat in his car and he started the engine. Since this whole incident involved upirs and werewolves, you knew they had made up a story about why you weren't at school and why you had been to the hospital.

"You, Peter, Lynda and Destiny were on a short family holiday. Some guys broke into the vacation house and you got stabbed." Roman said, clearing his throat a little bit.

"I can work with that." you replied quietly.

As Roman pulled over at the school's parking lot, he stopped you from getting out of the car. "There's a rumor going around though. Cassidy started it."

"That's the girl that has a crush on Peter right?" you asked. "The one that made a fuss because he's dating Letha? What is she telling people?"

"Yeah her." Roman replied. "She's been telling everyone that Peter was the one that stabbed you, not the robbers."

"She's fucked up." you sighed. "She's only making Peter hate her more. Are people actually believing her?"

Roman nodded. "Unfortunately they do. We tried to convince the otherwise, but I don't think we really succeeded."

"I'll make sure people won't believe her anymore." you said with a small smile.

The two of you got out of Roman's car and walked into the school, down the hallway. You saw Peter, Letha and Shelley gathered by your locker, another girl standing by them. You had seen her before, her long and curly blonde hair wasn't that easy to forget. You walked up to them, Roman following you, and smiled.

"I'm officially back."

"I just wanna hug you!" Letha smiled. "Can I?"

You chuckled. "Yeah, but more to the right side please."

You leaned in as Letha gave you a hug. She smiled as she let go of you and took your hand as she kind of dragged you towards the girl. "This is Alison. You might have seen her around a few times. But she switched some classes and ended up in most of mine and we became good friends!"

"Ah thats great!" you smiled, holding out your hand to her. "I'm Eva, nice to meet you."

She shook your hand and smiled. "Alison, nice to meet you too. I'm really sorry about what happened to you. It must have been a scary situation."

"I'm fine now." you replied. "But yeah it was."

You opened your locker to change a few of your books. As you shut it, you saw Peter sending by Letha, and he looked pretty awful actually.

"I don't believe Cassidy for a second." Alison quietly said to you. "I mean, I don't know all of you that well, but Peter really doesn't look like the type of guy who would do something like that. Especially to his cousin."

"Thanks." you smiled as you looked ta her. "So you've been informed quite well about us, aren't you?"

"Yeah well Letha likes to talk about the people she likes." Alison chuckled. "I hope we can be friends too!"