Recovering.

"It's been over two weeks." you sighed as you sat up a little. "I just wanna go home."

"I know, Eva," Destiny replied. "But I'll be going away soon. And I'm not sure when I get back. There's no one to take care of you while I'm gone."

"I can do most things by myself now. And if I need help, I can always call Lynda. She and Peter offered to help out." you reminded her.

"She can stay at my place until you're back. If that makes you feel better, Destiny." Roman said as he walked into the room and had obviously heard the conversation.

Destiny gave you a quick look, and you just shrugged. "That's nice of you, Roman. But you really don't have to."

"I don't mind." he smiled. "She pretty much saved my life, so it's the least I can do. And I think she'll recover quicker when she gets more social interaction."

Destiny turned to you. "Are you okay with that or nah?"

"Yeah fine by me." you replied quickly, as you managed to get yourself off the bed without too much pain on your side. You were already dressed and Pryce only let you sit or lay on the bed, so you were pretty glad you could get out of here.

"Ah, Eva. I was just about to check up on you." Dr. Pryce said, as he walked into the room. He gave Destiny a quick nod and greeted Roman.

You rolled your eyes as you sat back down on the bed. Dr. Pryce stood in front of you, checking some things off on his list that he was holding.

"How are you feeling?" he asked, looking you in the eyes.

"Good." you replied.

He gave you a quick smile. "And how are you sleeping?"

You shrugged a little. "Alright, I guess. Sleeping pills are working, so yeah."

"That's good." he replied. "How are your arm and side feeling?"

He gently pressed on both your arm and side a few times, making you wince. The stitches had just been removed this morning and even though you had taken painkillers, it still hurt a lot when you quickly moved or put a little pressure on the fresh scars.

"Hurts like hell, but I'll survive." you stated, giving Destiny a funny look.

"Seems like you're doing quite alright." Dr. Pryce said.

Roman got up from the chair he was sitting in. "Is she okay to leave?"

"Sure. But she can't do a lot of physical activities. Or at least as little as possible. " Pryce answered. 

"Well as long as I can walk, I'm walking out of here." you said with a grin as you carefully got up. You and Destiny thanked Dr. Pryce and he gave you a prescription for a shit load of painkillers to take with you.

---

"Are you sure it's fine to stay here already?" Destiny asked you, as she and Roman dropped off your bags at his apartment.

"Yeah no problem." you answered. "You have to pack and I don't wanna hold you up!"

"If you say so." she smiled, giving you a kiss on your cheek. "And now I want you to sit down and don't came off that couch until you're going to bed."

"I liked you better when you when you acted like my friend and not my big sister." you joked, before slowly walking to the couch.

You saw Destiny and Roman exchanging a few words with each other and she gave him a quick hug. You knew she wanted to take care of you, but she had been planning this trip to see her family for ages and you didn't want to hold her from it.