The library.

After what seemed like a month in stead of a week, it was finally Friday. You had mixed feelings about today; you had a test at the end of the day and you hadn't done much for it. You hadn't seen Roman a lot this week nor spoken more than a few words with him, so you also weren't sure if you were going out with him tonight or not.

You knew he was busy with a lot of changes and projects that were going on at the White Tower, but Pryce always seemed to take care of those, instead of Roman.

Checking your schedule, you walked into the almost empty school-library and dropped your books on a table in a corner, far away from the few people that were there too.

A few quiet hours, and skipping most of your classes, would give you enough time to study for your test The moment you opened your book, you felt your phone buzzing.

You're not in class, where are you? :) -Roman

You knew you shouldn't tell him where you were, because he would only distract you, but maybe you could figure out of the date was still on.

School's library, I need to study :( -Eva

On my way ;) -Roman

Exactly what you thought.

It only took a few minutes and you already saw Roman's silhouette behind the semi-transparent windows next to the library's door. He walked in, showed the librarian his school ID and smirked as he noticed you sitting in your book piled study corner.

"What are we studying for?" he asked, grabbing a chair and placing it next to yours to sit down on.

"History." you sighed. "And I haven't done anything, so I'm skipping every class I have today. Except history of course."

He grabbed one of your notebooks and a pen. "Want my help?"

"I didn't know you knew how to study." you jokingly chuckled. "But yeah please."

Roman leaned in a bit and started scribbling down some notes while explaining them to you. And after an hour or so, you had finally gotten one chapter in your memory. Just a few more to go.

You had decided to skip going to the cafeteria for lunch and ate your in the library, with permission. Roman joined Letha, Roman, Shelley and Alison, pretending he didn't know where you were.

It was two hours till your last class and your test, Roman had been stopping by a few times to help, but always left because he had to take care of a few things. Or so he said.

You saw him walking into the library again, followed by a few giggling girls from the first year. Romand grinned at you when he saw you holding your laugh because of the herd of girls that was kinda over him. Luckily they decided to sit by a large table in the front of the library and you couldn't really see them anymore. Which meant they also couldn't see you.

"Pumpkin, you look a bit stressed." he stated, sitting down on the chair and scooting closer to you.

You sighed, "Because I am. I hate history and I have studying and I'm tired and hungry, but I'm not in the mood to eat anything."

Roman frowned and looked to his right and left, then got and reached out his hand to you. "Get up, we're gonna de-stress you."

"That sounds painful." you snorted, but you got up and took his hand.

Roman quickly glanced through the library space, took you a few steps to the right and opened a door that you hadn't even noticed all day. As soon as the two of you got in the small space behind the door, he locked it.