13

its been awhile since i've left the hospital and i've stayed with my parents until then. i felt at home and warm hearted, the feelings that you only get when you're surrounded by the people whom are close to you and a place where you're comfortable at. but, i knew i couldn't linger here longer.

i had another home and it was at the dorm with those six idiots that i call my brothers. despite our misunderstandings and bumpy road during the hospital, i wouldn't ever leave them. they're another family of my own.

i take out my phone and dialled Jimin's number, the person whom I think felt closer to me at the moment. the person who i thought understood me more in my situation. not that it was favouritism but he stood out like my mother, a person i can vent out to.

"yeoboseyo?"

"annyeong, it's me." i say,

"Ah jungkook."

"When are you coming back?" he asks,

"today."

my mind was set about going back as i had enough time to rest and decide what i should do and not to. plus, i didn't want them to wait longer then expected since i already recovered well.

"i'll tell the boys" he says with excitement in his tone,

"hajima. pretend that you don't know I'm coming." i say,

"waeyo?"

i wanted to answer his question but neither did i knew the answer. there was no particular reason as to why i didn't want any of them to find out.

my finger trailed at the red call button to hang up but i thought it was rude to do so, although also wrong of me to say that i had no answer to his question. i don't even understand what i'm doing anymore. i've become such a fool.

i had no choice but to just end the call and leave him with confusion.

"jungkook"

my gaze turned towards the sound and realized it was my hyung,

"so you're leaving?" he asks,

i nod without a sound,

"ah... just bid a hello to them for me."

"and take care there." he says,

Jung-Hyun always said sincere words and was always looking out for me, not only he was the oldest among us, but i knew through his words and actions that he truly cared about me.

"neh." i say,

"also, don't focus too much about Jiyoon..."

"set your mind free and move on."