22

today was another work day which meant being surrounded by many more people. lately, i've been dealing with being antisocial and have been flustered whenever i was in a crowd or groups of people. my whole perspective changed so much ever since that day.

not even once a day have i ever not felt pain or lonesome.

it was always there, buried deep in my soul because my heart was no longer there emotionally. the pieces are too hard to find and fix, so why even bother wasting my time on insubstantial things?

we get to the venue shortly while i followed along on the way inside. of course, many fans waited for our arrival and the best i could do was force a smile and give short waves.

"jungkook"

"please try your best to push aside what you're feeling right now and put out the best you can for our fans." says hoseok,

i nod in response while i swung my head low.

"by the way, i gave your number to dahyun." says jimin,

my head shot up towards the lad with an annoyance look on my face,

"waeyo?"

"she asked for it." he says.

i just shrug and ignored what he told me. she may be a goddess, but i don't want anything to deal with her.

"i could tell she likes you, jungkook."

"the way she looked at you during the shoot, it was like love at first sight." says Jimin,

"Shut up! I don't want to hear anything that involves her or love and that crap!" i blurt out, leaving them in shock.

i sigh and headed out first, not wanting to add more stress then what i already felt.

suddenly, a figure stood right in front of me while i stumbled in my spot. i looked at her wisely without taking my gaze off of her.

"why are you here?"