21

"jungkook!"

"jungkook!"

a faint voice calling after me, though i've never heard it before. perhaps, it belonged to a female. although, my hopes didn't bother to increase because there's not even a tiny little chance that she'll attempt to chase after me, that only happens in my dreams.

let's say nightmares.

i turn around and a familiar figure was standing right in front of me. she's the girl that i have mistaken as a goddess.

she looked at me with an expression of confusion and tiresome, like a glass of water that has spilled on her; sweat trickling down the side of her face. my hands and fingers trembled as it had the urge to touch that small delicate face of hers. but, my heart builds more anger and my mind continues to flow with so much more misery.

"waeyo?" i blurt out, realizing that my tone was too harsh, startling her.

"ah, mian..."

she looks down but slowly brings her face upwards to look at me with those bold brown eyes of hers. her eyes that shined brightly as you can get lost in them. like you were in nature, surrounded by many branches that set off a good atmosphere. or chocolate; sweet and delight that you feel like you're melting while looking deeply at them.

"gwaenchanha?"

"why'd you do that?" she asks,

i didn't want to pour my heart out on her. i didn't want to tell her that it was because of some girl whom i thought was my world. but here i was, hopelessly dying inside and even outside.

"just cause." i say,

she furrowed her eyebrows, looking at me in such disbelief and confusion in her eyes.

"just because?!"

"you could've died if i wasn't there to stop you!"

"why end it now?" she says,

"Dahyun-ah..."

"nevermind."

i wanted so bad to tell her. but i would be more of a fool to even explain how much of a fool i am.

getting hurt doesn't make sense at all.

loving doesn't either.

what even make sense in this world?

nothing.