09

has any days even elapsed?

the time ticked but was it really?

if it were, why don't I feel any change?

it was mid of july and it had already been a month. yet there was still no improvements but a lot of hope and expectations that i know won't likely ever happen.

i was walking at the bridge where we use to always go whenever we had a lot in our minds. today was the only day i had courage to even come back here after a month.

slowly, my feet took little steps while crossing the bridge that was filled with so much memories. each step i took, i could only remember how often we came here. our laughs, tears, happiness and even sadness that we shared together. it was like i was seeing a time lapse of our past.

briny tears slid down my cheek throughout my chin. my sight was all a blur and it was the memories that i remembered. i sobbed and sobbed, this time it wasn't quiet at all. i finally let it out, the anger and just everything there was to let out.

"Why?!" I shout angrily, more tears flowing down my face.

"You knew I loved you so much!" I shout again,

this time holding onto the bar of the bridge while i clasped onto it tighly. slowly my foot took a step on the railing while my other foot followed.

the wind blew my hair everywhere along with these tears on my face. i looked at the view and slowly looked down at the water that was far from up where i was standing.

many thoughts ran inside my head while i looked down, taking another step on the railing that was on top of the one i was standing on.

hesitantly my right hand lets go of the bar as I stumbled in my spot, regaining my balance afterwards. my other hand still clasped onto the bar but it was loosing it's grip.

"Jiyoon-ah, saranghae" i sobbed as it continued as a habit. my chest felt heavy and my eyes were burning, like the tears were rain that poured down nonstop.

i was alone in the bridge and there was nothing or no one to comfort me.

once more, i take a look around my surrounding and with no hesitations, i looked down frighteningly wiping the tears off my face.

"will anyone stop me?" i shout,

my shoulders started to shake in grief while I took the last step on the rail. my eyes filled with so much terror.

"the world provides no answers..."

"what is there to believe now?" i muttered to myself with faint sobs.

"JUNGKOOK!"

"Hajima!"

i heard a shout call after me, but i couldn't exactly see that person's reflection due to the brimmed tears left in my eyes.

the voice was getting closer but so was my terror. i didn't think twice about jumping down. before a hand could prevent me from falling,

i was already in the midst of air.