epilogue

third person POV

"jimin, where are you taking me?" dahyun asks, while jimin dragged her around the mall.

"just follow me." he says, reaching to take her hand.

dahyun rolls her eyes in annoyance while she followed the sheep boy around, helping him choose what to buy his girlfriend on their one year.

"i'm sure she'll like anything that'll come from you."

"just give her your dragon." dahyun says with a slight wink, earning a gentle smack on the shoulder.

"how are you not innocent?"

"what does jungkook tell you? oh my gosh."

"you're both younger then me and your minds are sick." his tone walked the line between bitterness and incredulity

the brunette female scoffed at jimin's comment before laughing hysterically.

"you literally have no jams." she says,

"it's been years, can you not?" he whines,

"you'll forever be jamless" namjoon says, popping out of nowhere with the rest of the boys following him.

jungkook walked towards dahyun, engulfing her in a back hug while everyone adored the couple.

three years had already past ever since dahyun came back from Australia, which also meant, Jungkook and Dahyun have been officially together since then.

a red string was tied around their pinkies which resembles the fate that belonged to them.

in the end, dahyun did change jungkook.

it was a hard task, but with such effort, the heart couldn't resist what it felt.

-

"don't let the heart not feel what it feels."

"because in the end, fate brings you two together." jungkook speaks through the mic,

his eyes darted off towards his girlfriend that was watching in the crowd, a broad smile that never left both of their faces.

"every love story is beautiful, but ours is better." jungkook speaks, winking and pointing towards dahyun's direction, the fans roaring with extreme loud chants.

every story has an end. but in life, that ending is a new beginning.