03

"I hope you two fix it" says Jimin.

"I hope so too" I reply in despair.

who knew whatever could happen this night. It may stay the same or even get better.

the following day, I was thinking of how to approach her. I was nervous of the outcome. I was nervous for particularly no reason.

I started walking to the park where we decided upon meeting. My steps getting heavier and heavier by the time I got closer. My body, it wasn't functioning like a sign is telling me that something bad will occur.

I push aside my thoughts and continue walking. The bouquet of roses were kept securely in my arms.

I looked around, the darkness surrounding me and twas only the street lights that were visible. Aside from that, I happened to get here before her. She would usually be the first, but I guess sometimes it's different.

The time ticked and ticked but she was nowhere in sight. I felt like I'm waiting for nothing in particular and just got my hopes up again. I probably looked like a fool right now.

It was already eight o'clock and she wasn't here.

I let out a heavy sigh and thought that she probably wont turn up anyways.

"Jungkook!"

i stayed frozen in my spot and heard that familiar voice. it belonged to only one person and that was hers.

Hers as in Jiyoon's.

I turn around in search of her, when a shadow appeared. She looked tired and out of breaths.

"Gwaenchanha?" I ask with concern,

she backed away from me.

"neh. look I didn't come here for you. I came to tell you something." she says, rather harsh which ached my heart.

"Jiyoon-ah!"

I look at her confusingly as we hear a guy's voice calling out for her. But, aside from confused, she looked nervous in spot.

"Ah, there you are!"

I furrowed my brows towards the lad whom approached Jiyoon as he swung his arm around her shoulder.

" Yah! Jiyoon, who is he?! "
I spat, feeling myself get flustered in anger. My blood boiling the longer his arm was attached around her.

"This is Wonwoo. Wonwoo, Jungkook."

I gave a death glare not only to him but also her.

"What's the meaning of this?" I shout,

"Isn't it obvious dude? we're together." Wonwoo says with a grin,

Suddenly my mood changed so quickly. Instead of being so flustered, I was taken aback. I felt the anger vanish so quickly but I felt pain.

Both anger and pain conjoined and I wasn't sure what I was suppose to feel. Was it anger? or possibly pain? Maybe both.

"Let's break up Jungkook."

and that was the last I've heard from her. The words that I've never wanted to come out of her mouth. Especially in such a situation like this, wae-yo?

a tear slipped from the corner of my eye as I watched them holding hands.

So after all, I was just a second choice?

I felt so hopeless. Basically lifeless too. My heart ached so much and the pain lingered within my body making me weak and lose control.

My heart is just like a broken glass, broken into thousand small pieces that can't be fixed anymore. Even if it will, it's too hard to mend whats broken. Especially if it's hard to even find it's pieces.