10

a sturdy rhythm of beeping sound ringed in my ears as if it were a city truck alerting everyone on the street. But the sound was quite different, as if it were a monitor. A heart monitor in fact. The beeping continued, one after the next and it just went on.

i hear a slight voice but not loud enough for me to hear or understand, but it sounded familiar. perhaps a girls voice, it sounded sweet but her voice filled with gloom.

more voices were also heard, possibly more then one. but these voices, it was also familiar, i just couldn't pin point who they were exactly.

then randomly, the beeping sound changed it's tone. this time the sound was constant and it had no breaks in between which pierced my ear.

i began to slowly loose my hearing and also my breathing as i felt a heavy pang on my chest making it harder for me to breathe.

my body jolted up twice while i heard faint cries in the background. the monitor gained back its beeping sound and the beeping seemed to be at a normal pace.

my eyes start to flutter open slowly, a bright light peering towards my eyes making me squint. once my eyes adjusted with the sight, my gaze was upwards a white ceiling. Beside me was a heart monitor, was it mine?

surrounded me were six boys and a girl, their expressions filled with so much sorrow with tear stained on their cheeks. it confused me a lot but i had no idea who they were.

"jungkook, how could you do that to yourself!?" the girl with black hair came rushing towards me, taking my hand in hers.

she looked beautiful but it upset me to see her crying over me. what did i do for her to cry so much?

"do what?" i ask confusingly,

she looks behind towards the boys whom stood behind looking at the two of us.

"who are all of you?" i ask, my voice cracking in between.

my head started to pound in pain, a sound of ringing that penetrated through my ears. i bring my hand to cover my ears from the horrendous sound, but it got louder.

a little scene played in my mind as i felt the pain in my head. it was a guy standing on the railing of the bridge, like he was committing suicide.

that guy, it was me.

the ringing finally stopped while i jerked my head down on the pillow. sweat trickled down the side of my face as i huffed and huffed.

"what happened to him doc?"

"it's just an affect on his fall towards the water. but it's nothing to be worried about." says the doctor.

the doctor walked towards me with a flashlight moving it side to side in front of my eyes.

"can you see anything?" he asks,

i nod, "neh."

he turns it off and scribbled something on his clipboard.

"jungkook, do you remember anything?"

i squint my eyes remembering that ruckus i'd attempted to do.

"ah neh, i do." i say, swinging my head down low.

"can you identify all these people here?" he asks,

i look up and my eyes wandered at each of them, nodding my head once more.

"over there, that's namjoon, jin, suga, hoseok, jimin and taehyung." i say,

"what about her?"

i look over towards the girl with her head swung low, tears flowing down her cheeks and the gloom that filled her surroundings.

i glare at her as i felt the anger boiling in my blood, the pain that flustered in my heart and the sound of my heart breaking.

"yah! what are you doing here?!" i shout at her,

the doctors trying to calm me down but i managed to get myself out of their grip.

"did anyone say you could come here?!"

"how dare you face me only when you see me in the hospital bed!"

"is that how you'll only come to face me? when I'm near death?!" i shout,

tears started to flow down my face while i looked at her in a blur,

"are you really that cruel to always see me when I'm hurt?"

"Does it satisfy you?" i say, my voice cracking in the end of my sentence.

"Jungkook! Hajima! She's the one who saved you! She called for help!" Jin shouts,

"You should be thankful!"

"Put the pain aside and just be thankful she saved your life." he says,

"Do you think I can put the pain aside? Ani! Ani-yo!"

"In fact, why should I be thankful?"

"I wish you never even came! I'd rather be dead!" I shout,

"That's enough!" Namjoon interrupts.

Jiyoon stood up from her seat and rushed out of the room with Jin and Hoseok following her behind.

I yelled in frustration while i cradled myself in a ball, pouring out my heart and letting out more tears.

"please leave."