17

"say the name."

i shrugged, ignoring what taehyung was asking me to do.

he probably already knew who the person was but he wanted to hear it come out of my mouth.

"jiyoon?" he asks,

"neh! it's her! happy?" i blurt out, leaving him in shock.

i lowered down my tone and kept myself calm while taehyung looked taken a back. he backed away from me before turning his way around towards the stylists.

i sigh in frustration, guilt tensing up. i was alone while i watched everyone interact with each other. here i was again, pushing them all away one by one. obviously, i knew they were just protecting me from getting hurt but i couldn't help my frustration. it's killing me so much that i've transformed into such a monster.

"jungkook you're going first!"

i glance at the mister whom called out for me.

"ah, neh." i say shortly.

i walked out of the dressing room following him ahead to the studio where all the camera's and lights were set up perfectly. there were at least three photographers here and the rest were staff members.

the photographer instructed me to do various poses that indicated an aegyo, sexy and normal theme. i followed along of course. later on, a figure seemed to appear just at the left corner while she peered at me with a bright smile.

she was short but not too short, black hair that stopped just at her mid back and her face that glinted like a goddess. i couldn't get my eyes off of her, it was like looking at an angel.

"jungkook focus!" the photographer exclaims,

i come back to my senses as i felt my cheeks burning up. a slight glimpse of her planted a smile on my face.

our eyes connected for awhile before i turned my head away for the next post. i couldn't help but wink at her, her cheeks fluster a bright pink.

"Dahyun"

"you're on with Jungkook."

so that's the angel's name?

how cute.