26

the bitterly cold and humid weather, a chanting combination. every surface was covered in snow; grass that grew long like ice crystals, trees that were pure white with branches sticking out without roots. the scenery was quite frigid and such bitter.

Our breathing was like vapour that rose like gust as the cold hitched our faces, looking like a complete tomato. The cold creeping inside my clothes while i shivered in my spot, seated at the swing while my hand was inside my pocket, clasping onto the warm heating pad.

"i only came to ask you questions." i blurt out, a slight shiver in my tone.

she looked at me with that innocent look on her face, even in this dark atmosphere she still glinted so brightly. her lips were pursed together making her look a bit cute.

i shook off the thought in my head and focused on what i was going to ask her about.

"tell me,"

"what i don't know." i say,

a slight heaved sigh escaped her mouth while i waited for an answer. it surprisingly took longer then ever and i was shivering to death.

" actually, i've been friends with jimin, yoongi and namjoon for quite awhile..."

"i didn't come to the shoot because your manager or photographer set it up."

"i came because the boys told me to come."

"they told me a few facts that intended me to help you regain your happiness again."

"and the only way is for me to help you."

"jungkook, please let me." she finishes, leaving me astonished.

i had no idea where this was going, but the sudden news gave a warm feeling in my heart that i couldn't describe quite well.

i stood up from the swing set and walked in front of her, her head lifted upwards to me.

"do you really think i'll let you do that?" i scoff,

she suddenly stood up, our faces nearing each other; lips just centimetres apart. my heart felt a sudden rapid beating that didn't stop.

"choose heart over anger, jungkook."

"do you really want to live amongst your life in anger and pain?"

"it's time to let it go, let her go." she says,

i was lost in thoughts after hearing her words. it stuck through my mind and i had no idea what to do.

i backed away from her slowly while i felt my knees get weaker and weaker.

"i have so much in my mind because of you..." i mutter.

"do you really think you can change me?" i ask,

"i know i can."

"be patient with me."

"love doesn't heal wounds because sometimes, love is the cause of it."