❤yes or no❤

Hello dear readers .I know I haven't updated or added anything .and I wanted to tell you I am not dead .i just found out of this amazing and miraculouse show .so I wanted to write a story .so here it is .this,is my first miraculous ladybug and chat nior story .hope you like .and please don't forget to review, comment,and vote I love wen you guys do so hope you like it .

Kitty lena out
Hope you like the song .

3rd person

The night was filled with dazzling lights, all that was heard were the soft buzz that the cars, and watching the city of Paris on the very top of the Eiffel Tower were none other than Chat Noir and Miraculous Ladybug. Both sat and enjoyed the comfortable breeze that could be felt at the tip of the tower, while the black spotted heroine looked over the city to make sure that nothing disturbed the peace; her black cat friend was at unease although trying to muster up courage to ask his ladybug friend something.

Finally he took a deep breathe and spoke "L-Ladybug?" he stuttered.

"Yes?" she asked, she turned to see him blushing.

"I-I wanted to ask you something," he said to her, she put on a confused expression, clearly clueless. You can do this Adrien, calm down he thought to himself.

"What is it?" she asked him.a little worried about him .woundering why he was stuttering.

"I wanted to ask you, if you would like to go see a movie," he mustered out "with me!" he added making sure his point was clear.

"I've told you this Chat, we can't see each other in our civilian forms" Ladybug replied to him repeating what she had been told by her Kwami the day she received her powers.

"Y-yeah, but we don't have to go in our civilian forms..." he said looking at the floor, he wasn't acting much like Chat Noir but he really wanted to go out with Ladybug.

"We'll stand out in this form Chat," she told him, she was almost one hundred percent sure he was trying to find out her true identity again.

"What if we wear normal clothes over it? It will still grab attention but it will be less," he insisted, Ladybug looked him in the eye and saw that spark of insistence in his eyes, she had to hold back a little so she wouldn't just grab his cheeks and kiss him, she didn't know why lately she had been getting urges to just kiss her comrade.

"You won't stop until I agree will you?" she asked as she rolled her eyes and face palmed herself.

"Nope bugaboo" he said with a wink, she rolled her eyes once again.

"Fine," she said as she crossed her arms, "but on some conditions" she added quickly as a big smile appeared on his face.

"Of course Princess" he said, I smirk.

"You aren't allowed to ask my identity, you can't attempt any funny business, we must be done with all activities by eight, it has to be a weekend, you have to try and cover up as much of your suit as possible it will be easy since it's fall time, and lastly no pictures" Ladybug tell him.

"I accept all of the terms and conditions m'lady" he replies to her as he kisses her hand and bows.

"Then I will see you at two in front of the movie theater by the school that regularly gets akumatized victims," he tells her trying to hide his enthusiasm.

"See you in two days, I'll be off now, goodbye kitty cat" Ladybug said with a giggle, and with that she disappeared into the night leaving a very happy Chat Noir who as soon as she was lost from sight started celebrating out loud.

***time skip .brought to you by a cute and happy chat ***

Ladybug finally reached her home and as she jumped in to her room and de-transformed onto her bed, there laying on the bed was now Marinette Dupain-Cheng, Tikki appeared at her side and smiled.

"You finally agreed to go out with Chat Noir!" exclaimed Tikki who wore a smug smile.

"Oh Tikki, I am so confused!" she exclaimed as she pressed her face against a pillow.

"What's wrong Marinette?" the kwami asked.

"Lately I've realized that Adrien can see me as no more than a friend, not that it has stopped me from liking him but now I think I'm starting to develop feeling for Chat Noir as well! I haven't stopped liking Adrien, so then, why?" she asked her small friend.

"It's okay to have TWO crushes Marinette! It's not a bad person, Chat Noir is really nice and sincere to you so it's only natural you would end up liking him,as for Adrien it's okay to like him as well" Tikki said to Marinette.

"You're right Tikki, I'm so glad I have you" Marinette said with a smile as she hugged her little friend.letting sleep take her .

Hope you liked ..😊💚❤💚