alias kiss

Marinette P.O.V.

"So after we finished strolling around, we sat down and he finally told me he wanted to be more than just friends with mutual feelings, he wanted us to be a couple!" Alya exclaims as she tells me about how Nino and her got together, I can't help but smile as I imagine my best friend in a romantic setting with the person she loves declaring their love for her.

"That sounds so romantic Alya!" I exclaim, we walk out of school as a fangirl expression comes onto my face.

"And then he..." she says but doesn't finishes as she starts blushing extremely.

"Wait, don't tell me you had your first... Oh my gosh Alya you did!" I fangirl and hold both hands to my cheeks as once again I imagine my best friend.

"Yeah she did dude, and it was just like this," Nino appears out of no where and after saying that he kisses Alya who happily kisses back.

"You guys are so adorable!" I say.

"They are, aren't they?" Adrien asks as he stands next to me, I jump and move a little away from him.

"Yeah they are! Well I have to go work on some designs, see you all later!" I say as I run away and go to my house.
Hello dear readers .thank you so much for the reads and votes .I appreciate all who are reading it .Sorry for the short chapter this just came to mind and I thought I should add it .well by by Kitts