Yes

Marinette P.O.V.

What is happening? I'm not too sure myself. All I know is that Adrien's soft lips are pressed on my own, I'm frozen but slowly kiss back as I close my eyes; it's a very short and a soft kiss, he pulls apart from me and I can feel his warm breath as he is only inches away from my face. I open my eyes only to see his emerald eyes.

"I'm sorry, I-I couldn't help myself" he says as he leans back creating a larger distant, "I'm sorry I just suddenly did that, and did that... i-it's just..." he apologizes but I roll my eyes and grab him by his shirt.

"Stupid cat" is all I say as I grab his shirt and pull him in for a kiss. He is shocked but quickly catches on and kisses me back; he wraps his arms around my waist and my hands move there way up around his neck. This kiss is more passionate, we let our feelings show their true colors as we hold onto each other; he pulls me in closer and I don't put up a fight, I can feel him smiling against my lips as we finally part. I smile at him and he smiles at me, I can feel my cheeks grow warm and see him turn a crimson color as well, we don't let go of each other and instead look at each other as if it were the first time.

"Wow..." he says, I giggle a bit, if this is a dream, I think I wouldn't mind being in a coma.

"M'lady, I'm madly, deeply, and genuinely in love with you and would like to know what you feel for me" he says as he presses his forehead against mine.

"Well, you're oblivious, annoying, make bad puns, are a total fanboy, have bad timing and can get rather childish..." I say causing his face to droop.

"But that only makes you better because you are also very kind and gentle, trustworthy, loyal and honest. I am in love with you, no matter who you are, Adrien, Chat or even Mr. Pigeon if that's who you want to be," I say causing him to smile a big genuine smile, he practically squeezes me instead of hugging me but I didn't mind at all.

"I'm so happy!" he exclaimed as he picked me up and twirled me like an idiot, I couldn't help but laugh. This was who I had fallen in love, even though this is happening, this whole situation is still confusing.

"So...?" I say as he sets me down and looks me in the eyes a smile still on his face, he leaned in and so did to but before my lips could meet his he suddenly jerked his face away.

"Wait! I just remembered! Wait here!" he exclaimed as he let go of me and ran up towards my room, I just stand here wondering why he had to break that perfect moment. I see him rush back in smiling and blushing like crazy.

"Um... so... remember on Christmas, when um, I um said that I um, had a gift?" he asks me, I can tell he is nervous and I just nod as I smile.

"W-well, I think it's the best time to give it to you and ask you something" he says, I blush but look at him with wide eyes. I am very curious as he shows me a black box.

"M-Marinette... I'm really in love with you, and I love you for who you are as both Ladybug and Marinette" he says, my whole face is hot, and so are my ears. I'm speechless, actually hearing these words from him is very shocking but it makes me so happy.

"I-I wanted to ask you if... if you would maybe consider... just maybe, I mean you don't have to," he says as he starts rambling.

"Adrien..." I say to snap him out of it. He blushes a darker shade as he notices he is rambling.

"I-I wanted to know if y-you wo-would consider dating me..." Adrien says, his stuttering is the most adorable thing in the world. I smile so widely I think I might stretch my face out, I hug him, catching him totally by surprise.

"The answer is really clear kitty" I whisper in