revealing

Adrien P.O.V.

"You are excused now student's please don't forget to read chapters seven through eight of The Giver by Lois Lowry." Miss Bustier says. We all leave the classroom only to see it's raining.

I see Marinette let out a sigh as she reaches the entrance, she seems to have not brought an umbrella. She outreaches her hand to feel the water and I stare, I finally pull myself out of my daze and walk to her.

"Forgot your umbrella?" I ask, I seem to have startled her as she jumps a little.

"Yeah, but it's no big deal. It's just a drizzle," she says, she puts her wet hand on her cheek, she seems to smudge what seems to be concealer* revealing some type of scar.

"Are you going to go in the rain?" I ask as I stare at her cheek, the scar seems familiar.

"Yeah, I have to go to the fitting with Jagged Star so I have to go no matter what," she tells me as she rubs her hand on her cheek, the concealer wears off and she reveals the scar, my eyes widen as I realize that's the same scar the akumatiey theft on Ladybug's cheek, meaning Marinette is...

"Marinette that scar on your cheek..." I begin, her eyes widen instantly.

"W-w-what?!" she exclaims.

"Are you..." I begin getting closer but she doesn't let me finish.

"IHAVETOGOADRIEN!" she exclaims and she dashes off.

"Wait. MARINETTE!" I yell after her.

I don't know what to do! I decide that I should calm down and think about it calmly, I put my hand inside my bag and realize I'm missing my textbook. I dash back inside before Natalie gets here, I go to the classroom but here two familiar voices inside.

"Setting them up for a date was a good idea Alya," it's Nino and Alya!

"Told you babe! But I think Marinette might not have feelings for Adrien anymore, she doesn't get all worked up and nervous anymore!" I hear Alya, they are talking about us!

"Well, we couldn't expect her to be helplessly in love with Adrien forever, he doesn't even seem to notice she likes him" Nino says. Am I really that blind?!

The limo arrives and I have no choice but to get in before Natalie yells at me, I excuse myself and pretend like I heard nothing and just ran in to get my textbook, I get it and dash off to the limo

I can't believe it! Marinette is Ladybug no doubt, she always disappears when there are attacks and is never around when Ladybug is, she is also the only girl that hasn't been akumatized in our class which is strange since she gets bullied by Chloe all the time.

I reach the giant mansion in which I live, once I reach my room I can't help but to pace around.

"Calm down kid," Plagg says as he comes out of my bag eating a piece of camembert cheese.

"Marinette is Ladybug! How could I have not realized it! She has the same eyes and hair, I always thought she was just a fan so she styled it that way!" I say to Plagg who is uninterested in my discovery.

"Worst of all! She actually LIKED me but I blew it Plagg! She even confessed it to me when I was Chat Noir and I didn't know she was talking about me!" I can't think straight I can't believe I haven't realized Ladybug has been sitting right behind me. Literally!