the end is just a new beginning

Third Person P.O.V

The sun set as Marinette and Adrien entered the ferris wheel; the ferris wheel was supposed to be one of the most romantic rides but Marinette never knew why. There was a comfortable aura as they sat in the ferris wheel, they sat in silence until the ferris wheel began to move slightly but then halted to let the next passenger ride.

"Today was fun" Adrien said as the ride remained unmoving.

"Yeah, you look nice in that flower crown, very aesthetical" she complimented making the blonde blush.

"T-Thanks" he said, he was used to getting compliments on his looks but when she did it he actually felt nervous and warm.

"N-Not that you don't always look aesthetical!" Marinette added nervously making the blonde chuckle.

"You're so cute m'lady" he said, the ferris wheel slowly began spinning once again and halted once more allowing what seemed to be the last couple on.

"I am so glad we are finally together" Adrien said as he looked at his beautiful girlfriend who blushed.

"Y-yeah me too kitty" she said, he grabbed her hand and gave her a pure smile which made her heart flutter.

The ride started slowly turning, this time with no halts, they moved slowly and the higher they got the better view of the city they got. This wasn't like when they were at the top of the ferris wheel, this felt different. The fairy lights, the sun setting and the slowly moving seats created a different aura, Marinette leaned on her boyfriend resting her head on his shoulder.

"You know, they say ferris wheels are supposed to be one of the most romantic rides" Adrien said as they were close to the top.

"Mhm, I didn't know why they made such a big fuss about them but I kind of get it now." Marinette said as she looked up to her boyfriend.

HIs always in place hair was slightly messy, his maroon coat smelled of him and his hand was very cold against hers but she liked it, his cheeks were tinted pink half from the cold and half from the closeness the two were sharing and his lips were ever so slightly parted.

Slowly they both leaned in as they shared a kiss at the very top of the ferris wheel, the moment was sweet and just like in the movies but was interrupted by a loud yell.

"I am the Caramelizer!" he yelled as a brown substance oozed out of his hand and captured an innocent civilian, the substance instantly became solid resembling hard caramel.

Adrien P.O.V.

Great, I was having one of the most cliche iconic moments and an akuma just had ti ruin it.

"We have to transform" Marinette says as she looks around. The ride halts as the Caramelizer hits it, freezing the motor which makes it spin.

"Nows our chance before anyone sees us!" Marinette whispers as she opens her bag letting our kwamis fly out.

"Tikki, spots on!" "Plagg, claws out!" we chorus as we transform, we look around making sure no one saw us.

"No one spotted us! Get it! Spotted us" I say making a pun. Ladybug rolls her eyes.

"No time for puns! I'm going to check on Alya and Nino, you try and find what his akuma is!" she says as she jumps out of our car.

"MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!" Ladybug exclaims as everything returns to it's normal state, the akumatized victim bewildered of where he is.

"That was a sticky situation!" I say, cracking a pun making Ladybug roll her eyes.

"Ugh, whatever," she says but I can see her holding back a smile.