Cinderella

I walk downstairs and see the gorilla- I mean Adrien's driver waiting for me outside. I open my clutch purse and take my keys out, I lock the door and the driver opens the door for me. I carefully enter and am amazed at how big this car is! The drive is silent but I appreciate it, we drive for quite a while and I wonder where this mansion is. We finally reach it and I'm amazed at how large this mansion is, it truly does resemble a castle. I see woman of all age and sizes wearing princess dresses of all types and colors.

The driver opens my door for me and helps me out, making me actually feel like a princess myself. I exit and he nods as he leaves, I walk up the stairs of the mansion hoping to find Adrien around, I can hear people whispering and I just hope it's not about me. I look around and don't find Adrien, I do spot quite a couple celebrities though. I decide to stand in a corner far away from the food table so no accidents happen.

"Marinette is that you?" I hear a familiar voice say, it's none other than Jagged Stone, with his agent Penny and pet crocodile Fang at his side like always.

"Hi Mr. Jagged Stone" I say as he comes to me. He's wearing purple tuxedo with sequins on it and a black tie, Penny is wearing a purple princess gown to match, it has a sweetheart neckline and full skirt with ruffles all over it, she's also wearing gloves and her accessories are gold. Even fang has a little bow tie to match, they look like a family but I won't say it out loud.

"Call me Jagged, I've told you this a million times, you look wicked tonight" Jagged compliments causing me to smile.

"Another one of your originals?" Penny asks me as she observes my dress.

"Yes, it's my first time making a dress like this but I'm more than happy with the results" I tell them, we strike up a conversation about Jagged's tour and more people approach him. Instead of taking him away they seemed to crowed over here, Jagged and Penny introduced me to many prestigious people, whom I already know without him introducing me but now they knew who I was as well. He tells them about my designs and that seems to spark interest in many of them.

Soon I lose sight of Jagged and am surrounded by a lot of women most of which are the wives of rich and famous business men. Most of them haven't worked a day in their life as they already come from rich families. I smile and respond as they ask me about my work or compliment my dress. A couple start asking me if I worked on commission, I didn't lie so I just answered I did on my free time since I was still a high school student but none the less they asked for my phone number. It's probably been forty five minutes since I arrived here but it feels like an eternity.

Adrien P.O.V.

"Thank you all for being here, I think we all have made great negotiations, now please feel free to enjoy our party, many guests have already arrived" Mr. Moreau says, we stand up and clap just to be courteous and walk out of the meeting room we were in. I'm probably the youngest in this room, being only sixteen but am relieved that it wasn't too hard.

I walk out and see the 'ball' room full of men and woman of all ages dressed up in either princess dresses, tuxedos that either looked like something a prince would wear or just a normal one.

I look around and try and spot Marinette, I see many famous faces and finally I spot in the very corner of the room in a beautiful red dress, none other than Marinette who is being surrounded by woman. I recognize a couple and notice that some men fro the business meeting walk towards the group, probably to see their wives.

I walk up behind Marinette and wrap my hand around her waist startling her.

"Sorry to interrupt ladies but may I steal Marinette from you?" I ask the group of mostly elder ladies who laugh and nod. I walk silently with Marinette to the entrance so we can both take a breath of fresh air.

"Thanks for helping me back there, I was sure that one of them would drag me somewhere to start designing something for them" Marinette says as I release her and she takes a deep breath. I look at her, she looks simply amazing, her top part is made of lace with some thin fabric the color of her skin under, it's very tight fitting so one can truly appreciate her slim frame. She has a big black ribbon around her tiny waist that creates a bow in the back, her dress is full and big made of tulle. Her face isn't caked like most females in here, instead she has really light make up that makes her glow.

"Adrien?" I hear Marinette, I can feel my face warm up but can't keep myself from looking at her.

"You... You look stunning... I can't describe how beautiful you look..." I blurt out without thinking, but I'm honest. Her face instantly becomes red and I smile at her.

"T-Thank you... you look dashing yourself" she says, I'm wearing a black prince outfit with minor green details, my hair is styled to the opposite side other than that I just put a lot of cologne.

"T-Thank you princess..." I say as I hear music start playing, the Orchestra must have started playing.

"Have you ever read or seen Cinderella m'lady?" I ask Marinette.

"Of course, who hasn't? The story of a girl who lived with both her stepsisters and stepmother who treated like a maid, one day when the king held a ball for every eligible maiden her fairy godmother granted her the ability to go to the ball, the prince fell in love with her and danced all night until midnight struck and she had to flee leaving only a glass slipper behind, the prince searches for her trying the slipper on every maiden until he finally finds her and they live happily ever after," Marinette says letting out a dreamy sigh at the end.

"Won't you be my Cinderella then? But promise you won't leave at twelve" I ask her as I extend a hand out for her.

"Sure silly kitty," she says as she accepts my hand.

"Well then, will you honor me with this first dance?" I ask her as I stare into her bluebell eyes.

"It would be my pleasure" she says and we both walk hand in hand to the dance floor where everyone is waltzing.

We danced in sync, and just looked into each other's eyes not saying a word but not needing to either. I'm amazed at how many tricks she has up her sleeve as she puts her clutch bag into an invisible pocket in her dress so she can dance easier. The song changes to a different waltz with the same speed so we continue dancing in perfect harmony.

"Kitty..." she suddenly says as we dance.

"Yes princess?" I ask as I see her face become gloomy, her eyes parting from mine.

"You know... how you asked me to never leave you?" she asks... please don't tell me you can't.

"How could I forget?" I ask her smoothly, but internally I am dying.

"I want you to promise me the same," she says as she looks into my eyes again, she seems sad, sadness is the least thing I want to cause my princess.

"I promise I won't leave you m'lady" I say as I press my forehead against hers, causing her to blush but smile.

"I mean it kitty, I don't want you doing dumb things either okay?" she seems serious about this, I don't know what happened but I want to make sure she feels safe.

"I promise m'lady, anything for you" I say as the music changes to a slower pace and we slow down.

We dance never unlocking our eyes, we change our speed depending the music and never stop. We ignore everyone and pretend like we're alone as we enjoy this moment that truly feels out of a fairy tale.

Nothing can ruin this... can it?

A/N: Okay, sorry for that one dream scene.I am still woundering if you guys are going to kill me .since I don't see any weapons .

Please comment and like if you liked this chapter .I am aswellbdrapply sorry that I hadn't put up a chapter I just have Ben really busy with the holidays

As always thank you all for being so lovely and favoriting, following and reviewing. It means sooo much to me and with school . 'Till next chapter