christmas 4 day special

Merry Christmas every... wait, I guess it really isn't Christmas yet, huh? Technically, it's still 1 day before .Tho I really wanted to write a holiday themed Miraculous Ladybug story.  This story is will be on hold .untell I have finished this short Christmas special.Its maybe only going to be 4 day special including today .so yes I will be updating a chapter each day .I will try anyway . I'm a sucker for those kinds of things, which is why this story exists. I'm not sure how long it'll be. I guess I'll see how things play out. Either way, please enjoy! :) As Well one last thing is this special they don't know they aren't revealed yet

And don't forget to please review ,comment and vote please .it mean a lot to me when you do,

Marinette circled the 25th on her calendar with red marker. Around the date, she scribbled a small Christmas tree and snowflakes. Christmas was still over a week away, but Marinette could barely contain her excitement. This year she was going to get Adrien a present. The problem was she didn't know what yet.

"What should I get him, Alya?" Marinette asked her best friend, who was hanging out with Marinette in her bedroom. "Well, you already made him a scarf, kind of…" Alya giggled. Marinette frowned and gave a loud sigh. "This is hopeless!" She collapsed on her bed in exasperation. Alya rubbed her friend's back and said, "Cheer up, girl. You could make him a card and he'd still love it. That's just the kind of person Adrien is."

"But I want to do more than that," Marinette groaned. "I want to get him something he'll really love." Marinette grabbed her phone and turned it on, revealing a modeling picture of Adrien. He was so perfect, so handsome. And Marinette knew that whatever she ended up getting him couldn't even compare to what Chloe would buy him. Was it even worth it to get him a present? It was unlikely that Marinette would be able to give it to him without making herself look like a complete fool. Not to mention, she'd probably forget to sign it… again. "Here's an idea," Alya said. "How about we take a trip through town and look at some Christmas displays for ideas?"

"Sure," Marinette said, getting off the bed. Marinette grabbed her coat, earmuffs, and scarf. There was snow on the ground and it was cold outside. She didn't want to get sick before she gave Adrien his present. Alya and Marinette climbed down to the main level of the bakery and put on their boots. The bakery was decorated for Christmas. There was a Christmas tree decorated with bakery themed ornaments. Tinsel and paper snowflakes lined the walls and windows. Many of the bakery's most popular treats were redesigned for the holidays. There were candy cane cookies and snowman cupcakes. Marinette's personal favorite were the homemade gingerbread men. She loved to eat them on Christmas Eve, especially when she was little. They were a present her parents always made for her.

"That's it!" Marinette cried out, startling Alya and her parents, who were serving a customer. "What?" Alya asked in confusion. "I'll bake Adrien cookies!"

"That's a great idea," Alya exclaimed. "No one is a better baker than you, well except your parents, of course. He'll love them. I'll love you if you make me some too." Marinette laughed and agreed to make some treats to share with all her friends. The two girls said goodbye to Marinette's parents and headed outside to do their window shopping. Marinette was always in awe when she walked around Paris in the winter. It had just snowed the night before, so the ground was white with pure snow. The lights from the buildings reflected off the snow, creating a beautiful scene.

Marinette and Alya wandered through town, enjoying the holiday cheer. People seemed to be happier everywhere. Festive music played throughout the streets and there was laughter and smiles from all. They loved looking at the Christmas displays, especially the displays of clothing stores. "Look at this outfit!" Marinette beamed, pointing at a mannequin wearing a red and black spotted sweater. It had on black pants and a cute red hat. "It's adorable." Marinette leaned her face against the display window. "Too bad I don't have any money."