marriage

"Marinette, marry me and cook for me everyday" I say suddenly, her cheeks turn red and her eyes grow big, I feel my cheeks growing warm as well. She doesn't seem able to put words together as she just emits noises like "asdfghjkl" or "eeeeeeee". I see Tikki and PLagg giggle as they fly out of the dining room.

"Marinette?" I ask as I slightly shake her shoulders.

"Is it legal to get married at sixteen?" she asks, I'm not sure if she's talking to me though.

"Wait... what am I saying?!" she exclaims as she pulls herself out of her daze becoming a deeper shade of red, I laugh. She's just so cute, I laugh hard and can't stop laughing. Soon I hear her laugh as well, all that can be heard in her tiny dining room is our laughs.

"I wish it could always be like this" I tell her as I calm down.

"Really?" she asks me as her melodic laugh dies down.

"Yeah, you always make me happy" I confess to her. my cheeks growing warm.

"Y-you do too," she says with a smile, her cheeks pink. We finish eating and do the dishes, she tries to convince me to not help but I can be stubborn as well.

"You know M'lady..." I say as she passes me a cup and I dry it.

"Yes kitty?" she asks as she washes a plate.

"I wasn't kidding, I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life with you," I say as I place the cup down. I look over to her and see her staring at me, her face is red and in shock.

"I-I-I doubt... I really doubt that" she says as she looks away and continues washing the plate, scrubbing at an invisible stain.

"Why? You're purr-fect" I tell her, but she just hands over the plate and searches for another plate to wash, but nothing.

"I'm not and you're just saying that" she says as she turns off the sink and walks away from me into the living room, I place the plate down and go after her.

"Princess," I say but she continues walking away, I grab her arm and pull her to me. She refuses to look at me but I can tell her face is red, her skin has partially regained it's color but she is still pale.

"M'lady, why do you not believe me?" I ask her, I can't help but to feel a little heartbroken by the fact she doesn't believe me.

"Because, ugh... Adrien you know how I feel about you and Chat. Saying things like that doesn't really help" she says to me, her gaze resting on the floor. I don't know what to say.

"Well, I think it's only fair you know my true feelings for both Marinette and Ladybug" I say as I lean in towards her, she looks shocked and I place my forehead on hers.

"I've fallen deeply, and madly in love for both of them" I confess and without another word kiss her.Tho this miss doesn't feel the same . In this kiss I want to show her how much I lover both or her side's .

A/N: AYEEEEEEEEEEEEE.