kitty vs. dog

Ok well her is the chapter .I really hope you like it .it's one I think you guys will greatly enjoy .please comment ,of you do .letting me know do you like this Salem that has appeared

"As in, the daughter of Tom and Sabine?" he asks me.

"The one and only" I say not understanding why he knows my parents.

"I competed against your parents last year in the baking expo there was in august," he says to me. That's where I heard the name!

Flashback

"You should have seen the lad that came in second place Marinette," my dad says as he and my mom sit down in the living room. My parents just came back from a baking expo and are telling me all about how they won first place in one of the competitions.

"He seemed around your age but he was really focused on winning!" my mom adds as I place some sandwiches for them on our coffee table.

"We ended up spending most of the expo walking around with him and giving him tips! We even joined a three person competition with him, he got to keep the trophy since we thought he worked so hard" my dad tells me as he eats one of the sandwiches.

"I bet he was really happy," I tell him as I grab a sandwich myself.

"He was! He told us his family has a café here in Paris but I can't remember quite where he said it was" my mom tells me as she takes another bite of her sandwich.

"Do you remember his name at least?" I ask as I giggle at the fact my parents are almost as forgetful as I am.

"Of course I remember at least that, his name is salem Leroy" my mom tells me.

"That's a nice name" I say.

"That's what your mother said, he thought your name was pretty too" my dad tells me with a smirk.

"You told him about me?" I ask.

"Well of course, your our little dumpling," my mom says making me smile.

End flashback

"Oh, I remember your name! My parents told me about you" I say to Calem.

"I'm glad" he replies smiling, he has a rather attractive face, it reminds me of the one's you see in magazines.

"You are a lot prettier than I imagined, your parents said you wanted to be a fashion designer so I naturally imagined you to be pretty but I totally underestimated your beauty" he says to me making me blush.

"She is gorgeous, and what she's wearing is a Marinette original" Alya brags, I love my best friend.

"Really?! That's amazing" he says.

Adrien P.O.V.

I listen closely to a little speaker in my room, me and Nino are over hearing all of what's happening with Alya and Marinette in the speaker. So far, all I've heard is some phony baker is trying to steal my Marinette! Why do people keep popping up trying to steal her? We literally just got rid of tomato hea- I mean Nathaniel yesterday!

"You are a lot prettier than I imagined, your parents said you wanted to be a fashion designer so I naturally imagined you to be pretty but I totally underestimated your beauty" I hear this so called salem say.

"She is gorgeous, and what she's wearing is a Marinette original" Alya brags, Alya no! he will just like her more!

"Really?! That's amazing" he says, if alya hadn't muted us I would already be making her drag Marinette out of there.