Valentine's day special pt 4

Marinette stared at the photo with disbelief. She saw the memory replay in her mind again.

"OH MY GOD!" Tikki gasped at the image.

"What if Cat Noir sees this?!" Marinette shrieked. "What will he say?!"

She began pacing around her room in circles.

..

Adrien lay on his bed and stared up at the ceiling. "Why does time move so slowly?" He whined to Plagg who wasn't engulfing a slice of cheese for once. "Adriiieeeenn. For the thousandth time, I don't caaaare." The tiny cat groaned.

Bedoop. Bedoop.

"What was that?"

"I think it was my phone."

Adrien stood up to go grab his phone. "Oh. Alya posted something on Twitter."

"Whaaaaaaaat."

"She said everyone should go check out her blog."

Plagg groaned.

Adrien sat down at his computer and went online to the LadyBlog. He suddenly stopped moving. His eyes went wide and it jaw dropped open. "Um….P-Plagg?"

Plagg yawned and began to float over to the boy. He glanced at the screen and then burst out laughing. "O-oh my god!" He gasped through his laughter.

"What's so funny?!" Adrien exclaimed. "When did this happen? Is it photoshopped? It looks too real!"

"Ooooooh Adrien!" Plagg wiped the tears from his eyes. "I was wondering when you were gonna find out!"

Adrien glared at his kwami. "When did this happen?"

"Well, last Valentine's Day, Dark Cupid hit you with an arrow and you hated Ladybug!"

Adrien stared at him with a horrified expression. Plagg snickered and continued.

"So to break the spell, Ladybug kissed you and I guess Alya got a picture of it."

"H-how do you k-know?" The blonde stuttered.

"Tikki told me." Plagg grinned.

Adrien blinked. A look of confusion swept over his face. "Who's Tikki?" He asked.

"Ladybugs kwami." Plagg replied.

The blonde boy just continues to stare at him like he was crazy. "WHEN have you spoken to LADYBUG'S KWAMI?" He screamed and jumped up.

Plagg just shrugged like it was no big deal. "Oh you know...every now and then." The black cat smirked.

Adrien slowly sat back down and processed the new information. 'Ladybug kissed me?' He questioned in his mind. He turned his gaze to the picture on the computer screen. 'I'm gonna have to bring this up tonight.'

..

Ladybug sat on top of the Eiffel Tower and waited for a certain black cat. She held onto her gift and waited for what felt like years. Her heart was racing in her chest and that image was on display in her mind. 'How could Alya have even gotten that picture?!' She thought. Her palms were sweaty and she almost felt like she was gonna faint.

Finally, a tall, dark figure could be seen jumping across rooftops with a baton in one hand and a gift bag in the other. Ladybug sighed of relief and watched Cat Noir extended his baton to reach where his lady was waiting and greeted her with a bow.

"Happy Valentine's Day Ladybug." He cheered with glee. Ladybug noticed the slightest quiver in his voice. She took a deep breath and stood up nice and tall.