YES? NO? SO MANY DECISION!

Marinette P.O.V.

"So how many days can I stay?" Alya asks me, we're talking about our winter break plans. Just one more day of class and we'll be out of this hell.

"As many days as you want, my parent's extended their staying a bit so they won't be back until the sixteenth" I tell Alya as I doodle on the edge of my science notebook.

"Wow, aren't they scared about business?" Alya asks me surprised that my parents would close up that long.

"They've had that bakery for a little more than twenty three years now! They have quite a bit of money saved up you know, plus they have told are customers that they won't be here, these are customers we've had for years now, plus I promised I would open up the bakery at least once a week once January starts" I tell her.

"Oh, well it's nice their taking a vacation for themselves. You do realize that as your best friend I can't leave you alone in the bakery for so long," alya says giving me her signature smirk. I'm scared for whatever she's going to say.

"You invited Adrien right? because I already invited Nino to come the twenty sixth" Alya asks, well thanks Alya for semi changing our subject.

"Yeah he said he would come" I tell her making her give me those evil eyes.

"Great then we can all have a sleep over" she says to me.

"Oh no we're not, Alya we are sixteen we can not just have a sleep over with two boys when my parents aren't home" I tell her, as much as I love Alya this is a bad idea and she knows it.

"Mari, we won't be doing anything bad! Well at least not you and Adrien" she says giving me a smirk.

"Alya! This is a bad idea and you know it, I've never had a sleep over with boys and I don't plan on having one soon. How would my parents feel about this? If they found out two boys slept over what would they think?" I lecture her.

"Don't sweat it! That's why we can ask them!" Alya says... okay I forgot we could do that.

"I doubt they would agree, plus how am I supposed to ask them?" I ask Alya who takes out her phone.

"Simple, I'll ask them for you" Alya says as she looks through her contact list.

"I got this girl, I'll be right back" she says as she goes outside the classroom. I sigh and wait until my ombre haired best friend returns, we're in what we call "free period", everyone is either talking inside or outside the classroom. It's basically like another lunch break but it's as long as any of our normal periods.

I sit there for a couple minutes, just doodling in the corner of my notebook, Nino and Adrien are off who knows where so I can't even talk to them. Finally I see Alya enter the classroom, she looks at me for a couple seconds with a blank face and I look back.

"Well, your parents... said yes!" Alya says very proud of herself.

"Are we really doing this Alya?" I ask her.

"Girl, have I ever lied to you? Don't answer that, look Mari, you need to loosen up! Your parents are fine with it so don't sweat it!" Alya says, I just sigh and don't argue.with Alya their is no point to it .I dought none of is have a Alya in our lives .

~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP ~~~~~~~~

"Pound it!" me and Chat say as the city of Paris is once again saved by us.

"We nailed it" Chat says as I groan, this time our victim was a construction worker.

"Get some better puns kitty" I tease him.