words and the holidays

Please skip the vedeo to 1:22 .unless you would like to see the story of the dacers.this is a show that is great work

Adrien P.O.V

Feels , and more feels .
(i think you will agree )

I walk with Marinette to the park, I can't get her words out of my head, I want to talk to her about that and thank her for earlier because she defended me. She said things I've always wanted to hear, and things I've wanted to say to Chloe but never had the courage to say, but she was surrounded by people all day so I couldn't really talk to her even though she sat next to me all day. I kept staring at her in her cute outfit and she caught me more than once yet I couldn't stop, her skin was still irritated but she looked a lot better.

We reach the park and once we reach an area surrounded by trees where no people are passing by she turns to me staring at me with her bluebell eyes for a moment.

"A-Adrien..." she started, as she looked at the floor "I'm sorry for earlier... I shouldn't have said those things to Chloe in front of everyone, not when they were about you..." she says to me, not looking at me

Sorry? Why would she have to be sorry?

"Well, I want to thank you," I say to her,she looks at me with a very confused face.

"Thank me?" she asks.

"Yeah, for earlier, you defended me. You said all those things about me not being an object and having feelings and that made me really happy, I would never have the courage to tell Chloe all of that. I really appreciate it... all these years, I've only had her as my friend because no one else would want to get near me, I'm sure you can guess why, and for a moment I forgot that I was actually free to do and hang out with who Iwanted to" I say, rambling on but telling her everything I felt.

"It's no big deal, it's not fair that she keeps people away from you. You have the right to hang out with who ever you want, and also have the right to not surround yourself with people you dislike" she says with a smile, but it soon falters and her eyes seem to become water-y, she quickly looks at the floor again.

"Even though I believe that... I still think that you and I shouldn't hang out anymore" Marinette says, her voice sounds slightly shake-y. I can't believe she's really saying this.

"If I continue to be around you, I know Chloe will not only bother me, but she'll bother you as well, and I don't want her to hurt you in any way" Marinette says to me, she sounds like she's holding back tears, she won't look at me and I have a feeling I know why.

Now that I think about it... Marinette has always been kind to me. Even before I knew she was Ladybug I found her cute but I was so engrossed in the fact that I loved Ladybug... I never opened up to the idea of liking anyone else. When I found out she was Ladybug I wanted nothing more than be with her but she was right, I wasn't in love with Marinette.

I knew nothing about her but that's really different now, whenever I'm near her my heart beats fast, my hands get sweaty, I feel the urge to be with her all the time, to kiss her or to hug her, all I want is to be able to hold her hand and cuddle, I want to be able to make guys stop flirting with her and say she's mine, but I can't.

I've fallen in love with Marinette. No Matter how much I lie to myself. No matter how oblivious I may be to my own feelings. I'm in love with Marinette but I don't know how I'll ever prove it to her.

I look at her, her fragile body standing in the cold, her skin was slightly red, I can't help myself.

Marinette P.O.V.