don't know

Marinette P.O.V.
I love this song

"It was so romantic!" Alya exclaims as she tells me about her date with Nino on Saturday, I'm actually here forty five minutes early since I wanted to know all the details about Alya's date. I hold my face in my cheeks and imagine Alya and Nino on their date, she just gained two million followers and he asked her out to celebrate!

"And then, as we strolled through the park under all the lights he turned around and gave me this!" she says as she pulls out a necklace from under her shirt. It's a silver necklace with a charm shaped as a red rose surrounded by small silver roses, dangling from the rose is a ladybug.

"Oh, it's beautiful Alya! So you!" I tell her as I admire her necklace.

"I know just the thing that would go with that!" I tell her as I reach for a bag at the side of my desk, it's a pink bag with little ladybugs painted all over it.

"Congratulations on getting two million followers!" I say as I hand her the pink bag.

"Girl! You shouldn't have!" she says as she takes the bag, and gives me a big hug. She opens it and inside is a knitted red sweater with red dots to resemble a ladybug.

"OMG! A ladybug sweater! Girl, you are the best friend ever! How long did it take you to knit this?!" she asks as she takes off her jacket and puts on her red ladybug sweater.

"It was nothing, it's totally your style and matches what your wearing! Want me to take a picture for your blog?" I ask her, it actually took a lot longer than I expected to make that damn sweater! I spent all weekend working on it, my hands ended up sore! Luckily my skin is a lot better since my mom put some magic remedy on my skin, it even smelled nice which was a bonus.

"Yes please! I want to brag about having the best friend and boyfriend in the world!" she says as she hands me her phone with the camera already on.

"We can get better lighting outside" I tell her as I notice her silhouette looks rather dark, and you can barely even see or appreciate the vibrant red color that her sweater is.

"True!" she says as she grabs my arm and pulls me outside the classroom with her. She finds a well lit area and I start snapping pics of her in different angles, I make her go to different spots around the school to see where I could get the best shot.

"You could be a model Alya!" I half tease her as I finally hand her phone.

"Very funny, thanks for the sweater Mari," Alya says as she squeezes me in a hug. She releases me and starts typing in her phone, I'm guessing she's updating her blog with the pics.

"Good morning love!" I hear, I turn and see Nino.

"I'll leave you two love birds" I say as I nudge Alya's side and give her a teasing wink, I go back to the classroom and take a seat at my desk. I start sketching some outfits so I have things to work on during break.

I feel my phone vibrate and take out my phone to see a notification from the Ladyblog, she works fast! I look and see she posted a picture of herself in her ladybug sweater showing her necklace as well, the caption reads - "as a celebration for reaching 2 million followers, the best friend ever made me this awesome ladybug sweater, and the best boyfriend ever got me this necklace!" under it she puts (Pic credit: Marinette Dupain-Cheng a.k.a. best friend ever).

I giggle and put my phone back in my bag where Tikki is I see her and wink as I close my bag. One more week left of school and I can't wait until winter break, I won't have to come sit in this desk for three weeks!

"H-Hi Marinette" I hear a familiar voice greet, I look up and see a familiar red head.

"Why, good morning Nathaniel!" I say to him with a smile.

"Y-you look l-lovely this morning!" he says a blush covering his face, I notice his hair looks different today, he looks really cute actually!

"Thank you! You look different today, new haircut?" I ask him as I notice how I can see both of his eyes.

"Y-Yeah! My mom kept pleading me to cut it, and some kid got gum in my hair so I kind of had to..." he says looking at the floor.

"It looks good on you! You have an attractive face and this style helps accent your features" I say to him, as a wannabe designer I know all about these things.

"D-Do you really think so?!" he asks me surprised.

"Of course! Your speaking to a hopefully future fashion designer, you can trust me on these things" I say to him making him smile.

"I bet you'll be a great designer!" he says, I smile at the compliment.

"And you'll be a great artist! I bet you'll comics will always sell out" I tell him as I remember he loves to make comics.

"Hopefully! Now that I remember, I wanted to ask you if you could help me design some outfits, if you don't mind of course!" he says, his blush growing a deeper shade of pink.

"I'd be honored to help you" I say cheerfully.

"Well if you look at that Sabrina! The two nerds are interacting! Marinette, you do know he has a crazycrush on you right?" Chloe says as she walks into the room.

"That's none of your business Chloe," I say to her, very annoyed.

"I wouldn't get my hopes up tomato head, she obviously has a crush on Adrien. Not that he'll ever like her back," Chloe spits out.

"Chloe, don't you have better things to do?" I ask her getting even more annoyed.

"Now that you mention it uglinette, I do!" she says as she sticks her nose up and continues walking to her desk, I let out angry say and calm down.

"Wow, doesn't Chloe intimidate you?" Nathaniel asks me.

"Not really, she annoys me more than anything though" I tell him. "So about that outfit, what's it for?" I ask him changing back to our topic.

"Oh, it's for a character! I'm entering a comic contest, and am centering it around a model who gets saved by a villain! She falls in love with him and makes him good again!" Nathaniel explains, I can't help but daydream about it! It's such a good plot!

"That sounds amazing Nathaniel! I would be honored to help you, in return will you let me read it when your done?" I ask him.

"O-Of co-course!" he says, I smile at him, he really is a nice guy.

Hope you like it .I may update a bother one matter on today .this chapter was for a friend of mine that love Nathaniel .as well who ever as well does