christmas 2/4 day special

Hello dear ladybugs and kitty's of mine.here is the 2nd day part of the Christmas special.I am so glad that you guys are,liking it .please comments and vote of you like it .

Marinette marched home and opened the door to the bakery. Her parents were surprised to see her home so soon. "Marinette, would you like to try the peppermint candies your Dad made?" her mom asked. "No thanks," Marinette said, wiping a tear from her eye. Both of her parents became worried. Marinette wasn't one to turn down sweets. Marinette went up to her bedroom and curled up in a ball on her bed. Tikki flew out of her purse and sat beside her. "It's okay," Tikki said, trying to comfort her friend. "I completely embarrassed myself!" Marinette cried. Her face was red from crying and her hair had fallen out of one of her pigtails. "And even Adrien thinks that I'd be better off with someone else."

"That's not true," Tikki disagreed. She flew in front of Marinette and made eye contact with her. "He was talking about Ladybug, not Marinette. He doesn't know they are one in the same. That doesn't mean he doesn't like you." Tikki's words made Marinette feel more hopeful. Suddenly, the trap door to her room swung open. Tikki quickly flew behind the bed to hide.

"Were you talking to someone?" Alya said, poking her head out of the floor. "No," Marinette quickly responded. Alya pulled herself up into the room and walked over to the bed, taking a seat beside Marinette. "Are you okay?" Marinette nodded. "I'm sorry, I overreacted. Adrien probably thinks I'm an even bigger loser now."

"Well, you'd be wrong about that," Alya replied. "He was worried about you. He says he's sorry. He didn't mean to make you upset." Marinette bit her lip. "I should apologize too. He'll feel bad about this unless I say something."

"Maybe that's the perfect time to give him his present?" Alya suggested. "Calm down," Marinette laughed. "I have to make it first." Marinette grabbed one of her fashion sketchbooks and a pencil. "What should I make for him?"

"Adrien strikes me as a sugar cookie kind of guy," Alya said. Marinette began to sketch designs for her cookies. There was one that looked like a snowflake and another a Christmas tree. "It's too boring," Marinette huffed. "Here's an idea," Alya grinned, taking the sketchbook from Marinette's hands. She began to draw something on the page, not showing it to Marinette. Marinette waited impatiently for Alya to finish her sketch. Finally, Alya was done and showed Marinette her idea.

She had drawn a cookie in the shape of and frosted like a ladybug. Another was a black cat. "I have a sneaking suspicion Adrien likes Ladybug and Chat Noir. He'd love cookies like these. I'd love cookies like these too." Marinette groaned. Could Alya stop thinking about Ladybug for 30 seconds? Marinette took the sketchbook back and looked at the designs. The cookies were pretty cute and Adrien did seem to like Ladybug a lot…

"They aren't very Christmasy though," Marinette mentioned. "Add some Santa hats or snowflakes to the mix," Alya replied. "They'll be great!" Marinette sighed and agreed to make them. "But you have to help me," she told Alya. "You can make some too and give them to Nino." Alya turned red and crossed her arms in denial. "I don't know what you're talking about." Marinette had to laugh. Her friend obviously had a crush on Nino, but couldn't see it herself. Marinette's cheerful laughter made Alya smile. "I'm glad you've cheered up already."

Meanwhile, Adrien and Nino were still out window shopping. Adrien seemed to have something on his mind. He looked at the couples walking down the streets with longing. "Dude," Nino said, stopping his friend. "What's up? You've got this lovesick look in your eyes. It's kind of grossing me out."

"Oh, sorry," Adrien nodded, collecting his thoughts. He was thinking about Ladybug. He wondered if there would be a day when the two of them could go out and celebrate the holidays, walking hand in hand in the snow. He blushed at the thought. He wanted to do something for her to wish her a merry Christmas, but he didn't know what to do. He didn't know her interests, her likes and dislikes. Did she even celebrate Christmas?