Twelve

The next day

The next day

Ariana pov-

"Ariana come on we need you to get ready." I hear Sammy say chucking the dress at me.

" you guys don't understand why I don't wanna go ." I mutter under my breath while i go to the bath room .
You wanna know why I don't wanna go having to see people 400 people who are in the gang or there "claims" i hate that word even the "pet" thing ugh grosses me out anyways I don't wanna be the one everyone looks at cause I'm Jason devil McCann's "claim" and for one im not good with people 2nd this dress what is with triple A gain outfits all booby and yuck glad Adam done something about it . Ive seen Sammy dress and it like the same booby and yuck but it does suit her not gonna lie and lastly there is a area call "the box " where all the "claims " go and "talk" while the kidnappers go and have fun and discuss business ...i not a cadge up animal .... Xx balls i heard are way different everyone out there having fun dancing like no one watching being yourself no words to call people we call the person who kidnapped there date to a ball or a event no one asking if the kidnapper claim is a pet where your sexuality make them do things or a soul mate who doesn't and does it at there own timing . Im glad i grew up in there right gang .

Putting the dress on regretting I'm even going . I put some make up on to suit the dress that actually will look nice then straighten my hair .

"Ariana !" I hear Sammy shout making me annoying looking myself in the mirror feel yuck I head to the lounge revealing everyone waiting .

"Can we go please. Want this to be over with." I say meaning this stupid dress. Seeing Jason look at me .

"You look good ." He says seeing him in his tux that we got him yesterday with a couple of rings

" He says seeing him in his tux that we got him yesterday with a couple of rings

"Not so bad yourself ." I say seeing him smile and takes my hand and we head to the ball .

Once we made it to the place it was nearly half full of people .