Twenty-one

Ariana pov-

Ariana pov-

"Hey sorry it was josh saying that they will be here before dinner which is around six ish, and I also got the goods." He says making me stop look at the ceiling to face him who has the Acai bowl in his hand with two spoons in it .

"Why is there two?" I ask while he sits on the couch patting his knee for me to sit.

"Do you really think your gonna be the only one eating this ." He says taking one of the spoon and grabbing some of the mixture and eating it while I move to his lap . I take the clean spoon and dip it in the mixture and start to eat it.

"You wanna talk about your nightmare now ? " he asks feeling his left hand wrap around me .

"It's was about me being back in the basement." I say look over my shoulder seeing him more curious.

"What happened in there ?" He asks

"It some sort of machine that is at my dads it makes everything that was good into bad . But it was like every time the walls would move closer ,there was a man as well whipping me until you can see blood all over me, and you were in the background laughing." I say wiping the only tear that came out of my eyes .

"It's never going to happen okay , I promise you" he whispers in my ear calming me down a little .

" there something we need to talk about before they come back okay." He says while I get up to put the empty Acai bowl in the dishwasher.

"And that is " I asks coming back to see him looking at me up and down .

"Before you left , my dad telling I've been trying to get information off you." He says making me sit down and the other end of the couch.

"Yeah continue." I say

"Do you know who are Sw ?"

"Yeah Southwater my uncles gang why?" I asks seeing him raise his eyebrow.

"Do you know where they are" he asks

"Yeah and why you need that." I ask

"They stole somethings ,they owe me money,they kidnapped my older brother where are they? ." He asks seeing his jaw clench

"Who is your older brother " I asks

"Answer my question first kitten ." He says

"Promise me you will just get your brother and get out ." I say pull out my pinky

"What a pinky promise really babe?" He says rolling his eyes

"Or a handshake your choice babe" I say seeing him smirk

"Fine we'll do this" he says

(Don't add the kissing part in it )

"Now tell me." He asks

"West lake at the abandoned building which is basically in side amazing, now tell your brother name" I ask seeing him pull me closer to him.

"Alex McCann" he says

"Level - 43 room 72 my uncle was talking about him ." I say

"How's your wrist " he asks

"Healing how it is meant to be." I say

"You wanna to have dinner outside or in" he asks

"Outside and can we have the camp fire on please ." I ask

"I guess , but that means we need to get dinner ready " he says pulling us off the couch and make us head into the kitchen