Twenty-two

Ariana pov-

Ariana pov-

It's been around an hour and 30 mins since been making dinner it,s like a big feast which so much food at least Jason put in the food that needed to cook longer first .

"Do you Honestly think we need this much food ?" I ask while turning the sausages over feel Jason's arms wrapped around me .

"Zayn and his girl are coming , max and his boyfriend are new to the gang  meaning there is four more people to feed and my princess you are back so five and let's be honest Chad eats like a pig so we will be fine ." He says planting a kiss on my neck.

"You look cold" he whisper taken off his jacket and putting it on me and wrapping his arms back around me .

"You look nervous why?" He ask turn me around to face him .

"Just ... I'm seeing them again it's just scary , Sammy told you something which she wasn't meant to ." I says

"She told me that you said that someone close to you gave you that dress , and about your dad , " he says

"She can't keep her mouth shut." I huff feeling his hands move to my shoulders.

"Hey , you'll be okay just let it slip out of your head . " he says  making me smile .

"HEYY! WE'RE BACK!" I hear making Jason laugh

"Chad " he whisper planting a kiss on my forehead

" GET CHANGE INTO SOMETHING WARM WE HAVING DINNER OUTSIDE! YOU'VE GOT TEN MINUTES" Jason shouts back only to hear loud foot steps run up the stairs .

"Put them on here and put it on the table then come back inside ." He says leaving me to  do the sausages .
Putting the plate on the table I head back inside seeing pulling out the potato bake .

"Hey you need any help ,only Brent and I wore warm clothes. " I hear making me take my eyes of Jason to see 2 guys one with glasses and the other with bright blue hair

"Um yeah just put them on the table, and this is Ariana my girlfriend Ari the blue hair Brent and the guy with the glasses is max ,he's our doctor basically and my friend since a gang workshop when we where -"

"Eleven I think " max says cutting Jason off

"Finally I get to meet you in my real shape of form with out that stupid mask." Max says making me laugh a little

"Same with you" I say and they take the dishes that are left on the counter and head  outside .

"Your looking really hot in my jacket ." I hear Jason says seeing him leaning against the counter .

"I wonder what you would look like in my gang jacket" he adds on making me rolls my eyes

"Another day jase."  I say and leave to go out side seeing max and Brent already sitting down.