Twenty - five

The next day Ariana pov-

The next day
Ariana pov-

"Why are we always like this ? " I ask Jason crouching down to my height on the stairs .

"What you mean" he says taking my left in his

"Me sitting down on the stairs while you getting ready , Chad will shout out saying you need to go and you leave until I see you in bed the next day" I says seeing him smile .

"And I'm scared you won't come back." I whisper feeling his lips connect making me kiss him back .

"Come on please no make out session on the stairs." I hear Josh says making us stop . And just hug each other .

"Come on I don't want a be sappy in the car ." I hear Ethan says making both of us let go of the hug.

"I'll be back in a couple of hours I promise." He whisper kisses my forehead and leaves making me look down having the feeling of him holding my hand . Near my foot there something silver seeing that is a ring from Jason finger I put it on my middle finger looking at it seeing the sun shine bright on it .

"You starting to care about him aren't you?" I hear making me look to see Katie shut the door .

"I don't know..." I confess looking back down at the ring .

"Yes your are you can tell." She says feeling the sense she next to me .

"Sitting down on a empty stair case since Jason left ,Playing with his ring, I also over heard your scared of him not coming back , Ariana I know you do care and even love him ." She says feeling her arms wrap around me while rest my head on her shoulder .

"Do you miss Zayn? " I asks seeing her nod

"Every time I'm away from him there's a piece missing ." She says

"Shouldn't you be on the mission." I ask seeing her shake her head

"Zayn said it too risky having so many people coming " she says

"There getting his brother." I say seeing her nod

"It will be a couple of days ." She says while I feel a tear drip down my face.

Why did he lie .

Jason pov-

"Why did you lie to her?" Grayson asks making me look at him then go back to tying the rope in a death knot

"I didn't lie to her." I say knowing that I did .

"Why?" He asks

"I want her to have some happy for her at the end of the day not a sad thing." I says looking back at the rope

"You care about her." I hear Zayn says sitting next to me .

"Hell yeah , for the past 2 years." I say pulling the rope to tighten it

"You know she's caring about you aswell right?" Zayn adds on making me stop what I am doing and look at him .

"She does?" I ask seeing him smile

"Yeah bud, she was scared of what gonna happen to you, and you know she will be sitting down on the stair case for hours until one of the girls gets her off or she needs to go to bed." He says while my whole body filled with butterflies . Looking down at the missing ring I purposely left on the stair case , I smile at the thought of her

"You gave her your ring didn't you" he asks making me nod

"Yeah " I say smiling

"Come on go to bed all of us know you stayed up late to find out more information." He says while I close my eyes knowing that there is something good to come back at home .