Fourty three

A/n this is kinda on the dirty side chapter ( no sex ) read at your own cost just a warning

A/n this is kinda on the dirty side chapter ( no sex ) read at your own cost just a warning. You  don't have to read it cause this chapter only about the mission .

Ariana pov -

Wiping my tears away I turn to Jason and I's bedroom to see a Lady around her early 20's opening up some makeup kit.

"Um hello?" I say

"Oh hi you must be Ariana , Im Amber , Im here to help with this mission the boys have ...I work at that club ." She says smiling at me her  dark blonde hair been tight curled flowing all the way to the end of her chest  cake  make up with a long  jacket wrapped around her.

"I don't really wanna do it anymore...you can go...sorry." I say looking down at my fingers.

"And why is that?" She says making me look up

"Wolf." I whisper

"He just trying to protect you ..with angry,Wolf just want to know his girl protected away from guys that are apart of gangs , don't listen to him." She says taking my hand dragging me to sit on the bed.

"Why shouldn't I listen to him?" I ask seeing her roll her eyes while putting on some type of big buck foundation on her palm.

"Shows him that you have power and confidence also gets him a little turned on." She says winking at me .

"Um what?" I ask

"You know eyes wide , lip biting , coming close to you, and other stuff, take your t-shirt off ." She says making me raise an eyebrow

"We don't want your make up to sumge when we put it on do we ?" She asks

"I'll go to .."

"Do it here ... come on your gotta get your confidence up ... how are you even gonna make a guy have an eye on you when you to afraid to show the whole you." She says cutting me off making me roll my eyes taking me jacket off then my t-shirt leaving me in my bra and underwear .

"Where you like this when you start off in that club business?" I ask while she puts on the foundation.

"Yes I was scared as hell , nineteen years old I was . Did the exact thing your doing right now to help with my confidence, got taught this by a girl named Madison... she's a total bxtch." She says and laughs a little .

"How old are you ?" She asks

"Seventeen." I say reply to her question

"Seventeen and in a gang did you get kidnapped to be in one ?" She asks

"Yes and no , I was born in a gang , then got kidnapped by wolf and not to be in it but his clam." I say seeing her nod .

"I see why he took you to be his" making me raise and eye while she applies lips stick