Fourty nine

Ariana pov -

Ariana pov -

His hands drag along my bare skin, like painting a artwork, everytime he breaths out the coldness against my shoulder gains more goosebumps on me  , his heart rate keeping a good pace , but the alcohol and some sort of concoction he had making me want to puke ... last night he was extremely drunk , laughing his head off at nothing , having a mood swings every five seconds from laughing his head off to being angry nearly in a physical way until he passed out on the bed . Like my dad.

"I know you're wake kitten ," he whisper in my ear feel the husky voice erupted loudly like to a concert with screaming fans.
I have a mission , just planting a bomb , in a couple of areas I'll be back before you know it." He says feeling his left hand move a stand of hair be hind my ear

"You will be alone though." He adds making me tense up in his grip . Feeling his lips connect to the top of my neck near my jaw and slowly planting little kisses around it.

"Pshh wolf you gotta wake  up." I hear Brandon says feeling Jason planting one more kiss near my earlobe , his hands break away from my body he finished a painting.

Hearing the door shut I rub my eyes then open seeing it changes to dark blur to a clear picture.

I get out of the bed and walk into the bathroom seeing my no make up face I take off jason shirt , then my under wear , getting into the shower I turn on the tape to the warm section feeling the coldness first then the right temperature putting my head under the water making me shut my eyes feeling the only pace I can be alone for a while ...... until Jason starts joining... which I don't want. There parts of think its just cause Im afraid of everything that happening in my life or its the fact that ..... I can't do it with jason, Everyone has a reason or everything happens for a reason to do something but Jason hasn't given a reason why I'm here , know far well he said he wanted me cause he in love with me .... but that lies . You can tell just by looking at him .

Realising I finished putting conditioner in my hair I rinse it out and turn off the shower I take my towel that was already on the rack and dry my hair first then cover my body to grab some clothes to wear. Ripped jeans and a black v-neck crop top , and some new underwear and bra . Putting them on I suddenly hear people talking downstairs , already knowing that jason and the others left I quickly grabbing the jacket I had some knifes in when I was talking to ethan 4 months ago .

Taking one knife out I head down stairs seeing people in mask talking

"Sped out she will be here and keep her alive , she's mine." I hear the unknown voice says making me quickly run back into Jason and I room and head out the window only to realise it locked , smashing the glass with the knife I head out the window only to feel my self being pull back , feeling the glass shavings cut in bare skin. Screaming I kicked him off me until I feel one of the knife being stabbed into my shoulder by one of the mask guys , feeling my body fall to the ground in my bedroom. Feeling my eyes start to slowly shut the only thing I hear is

"Boss finally gets what is his." He say before everything turns complete black .

——————————-

Part 3 Crown :

"I'm running for the crown

Running for the crown

So hit me on, hit me on my bones

When I'm sitting on, I'm sitting on my throne

I'm running for the crown"