Sixteen

The next day

The next day

Ariana pov-

I can't get to sleep , all cause of him , the thought of being taken away again scares me , more damages ,more punishments, more listen to stupid rules . I don't want to be back in that area again never with him .

I want to cry , scream , run away, but I can't

"Baby you need to sleep . " i hear making me Joliot up to see Jason in front to me  .

"How long you've been here ." I whisper

"3 hours but I looks like you can't fall asleep like I wanted it to be ." He says only to feel my leg being pulled towards him making me fall into his arms .

"DAD ! HELP JASON AHHHHHHH" I shout only to be slapped

" be fxcking quite " he says lifting me up making me scream in his hands,  he gets out of the big window and jumps perfectly landing right next to the car. Pulling his hands off me failing but elbowing him right into the stomach he lets go of me for a second then feeling a knife being stab into my side . Groaning at the pain feeling my body turning weak as hell.

"It's not that deep babe . But that noise should be saying my name instead of the knife ." He smirks while putting me in the back of the car.

"Fxcking hate you." I whisper only to feel the knife move inside of me and deeper

"Make another mistake the knife will get deeper ." Jason says feelings a sloppy kiss on my cheek then the door shut . He opens the door for the driver seat and we start to leave.

Looking down at my side seeing the knife half way into me drips of my own blood on the knife my left hand turning pale slowly looking back up seeing Jason eyes staring at me in the rear view mirror . Seeing him look away from the rear view mirror head starts to speeding to 150 when he was on 110 . He then moves his left hand onto the touch screen pad and starts calling someone

"McCann your got your girl yet ?" I hear making me realise Ethan on the phone .

"Yes but can you get Max on now ! " Jason says looking and me for a second then moves into a different lane . Wait who the hell is Max

"Aye Jason you alright?" I hear this max guy asks

"Get your gear ready ." Jason says

"What why?" The guy asks

" MAX JUST GET READY AND MEET ME IN THE BASEMENT ! " he shout then hangs up .

I feel my eyes starting to shut.

"Kitten keep your eyes open " I hear which was the last thing I hear before everything went blank .