Twenty

Ariana pov-

Ariana pov-

It's been a couple of days after being out of that basement and the others are on vacation. Right now I'm 80% way there until I gain my strength back . I still need to wear some type of bracelet this max guy gave me for my right hand for awhile . I can get to Jason room and back down twice until I collapse which is alright in some ways.

"Morning beautiful." I hear Jason morning voice says against my ear making my blood turn cold for a second.

"Morning" I whisper

"How long you've been up for" he asks feeling his right hand moves away from my stomach feeling a quarter of the warmth gone .

"A while ." I say feeling his hand brushes the hair out of my face .

"You should of woken me up ." He says

"I didn't want to , you looked peaceful master." I whisper

"You know you can stop calling me master right." He says planting a kiss on my earlobe.

"Okay" I say feeling him smile .

I start to get out of the covers and head into the wardrobe finding something to wear .

"You know you could just look like that for the rest of the day, messy hair, no makeup, wearing my t-shirt giving a perfect view of your beautiful body." I hear Jason say

"Ma-Jason I don't think that's a good . You know they're could be coming back today or tomorrow." I say while grabbing a pink v-neck crop top and some rip jeans turning to face him sitting up on the bed.

"They wouldn't even care they have there own girls to look at ." He says running his fingers through his bed hair.

"Jason another time." I say and start walking into the bathroom.

"Leave the door unlocked , just in case you -"

"I'll be fine , " I cut him off and head into the bathroom leaving the door slightly open.

"How was your sleep?" I hear Jason asks while I get out of Jason's  top

"Better than other days ." I reply back while I put on some deodorant

"You wanna talk about your nightmare." He asks making me freeze in my spot .

"It's okay,nightmares are not real right so don't worry ," I say button up my pants .

"Kitten , if you want to talk about it later tell me okay." He says seeing him come into the bathroom wrapping his arms around shoulders .

"Okay." I whisper

"You're seriously gonna put that stuff on your face." He asks looking at the foundation bottle in my hand .

"Yeah,you can't stop me ." I say only for him to attack my right check with hundreds of kisses .

"Jason!" I say moving out of his grip putting the bottle on the counter and leave the bathroom.

"Babe I'm only joking ." He says pulling me back into his arms .

"I'll give my face a break sounds good?" I asks seeing him smile.

"Let's get some breakfast ." He says lifting me up making me wrap myself around them hearing him chuckle.

"You know you don't have to hold me that tight." He says walking down the stairs.

"Sorry" I says being drop down on the couch .

"What you want?" He asks bending down to my height .

"Do we still have that  Acai bowl." I question him seeing him nod

"You want that." He says making me nod he start getting up but I stop him by grabbing his hand and pulling him closer.

"Babe?" He asks seeing his eyes look into mine .

"Just don't want you to leave yet" I say seeing him smile . I look down at our connected hand then seeing his right hand moving forward to my chin making me look up seeing him  come closer .

Why is he moving closer?

He gonna kiss you idiot

Kiss me ! I've never kissed anyone!

Well let me explain I had a person kiss me but I've never kiss them back or made the first move same with when I was dating Harry.

He was so close to my lips but the house phone goes off .

"Ugh I'll be back ." He says planting the kiss on my cheek and leaves .

Resting my head back on the couch I look up at the ceiling the only thing that was racing threw my mind

Why would he want to kiss me ?