Nineteen

Jason's pov-

Jason's pov-

Getting into our room smelling pee and bio smell , yeah cause you didn't let her use a bath or a toilet for 11 days . I start heading into the bathroom

"Get undress ." I say getting her to stand only to fail seeing her nearly fall to the ground but being saved by me half way .

"Change of plans.I'll undress you if you allowed me ." Seeing her nod I sit her on the edge of the bath tube and start taking off her bra seeing her start to covering her chest

"Here " I say pass her a towel so she not that uncomfortable. She wraps it around her self while I pull her pants and panties off her,  not seeing her area . Turning on the tape to a medium warmth I put in the bubble into the bath once it was half way full I switch off the tape

"You want some help  getting in" I ask seeing her nod . Lifting her up I gently place her into the bath taking the towel off her seeing it was dry and her naked body covered by the bubbles .

"I'll leave you into peace for a while okay ." I say only to have her hand wrap around mine

"Please stay , I can't trust myself ." She says I can't trust myself? What does that even mean ? Her eyes land on the razor on the other side of the bath tub ,taking the razor off the edge of the bath I chuck it in the bin. If I left she was going to cut . Those words were the only thing my mind , my little kitten was gonna do that.

"Do not think that okay!" I say kissing her forehead I start to clean her up.

Ariana pov-

Once the bath was done I got change in one of Jason jumpers . Right now I'm just sitting on the bed watching him pulling out something out of his drawer then chucks it onto the bed in front of me picking it up I see it's a cigarette packet

"Don't think that you're gonna have one kitten,I'm not allowing you to." He says taken the packet off me .

"I'll be back " he says and heads down stair . What he smokes? Go and check if he doing it. Getting up from the I fall back on the ground
"Ow" I grab onto the door and pull myself up opening it , I start to walk the empty hall way having my hand on the wall to keep me up .

"Ariana is back . When ?" I hear what sounds like sammy

"Nearly 2 weeks now ." Ethan says

"Your joking , why didn't you tell me ?" She says sounding upset

"I'm not , I couldn't and if you found out you would be in there as well.I can't afford Jason finding out . " he says

"Can I see her." I hear sammy ask

"She's not in the right state yet ,that's why all of us are heading off for a couple of days while Jason sorts out Ariana."I hear him say

"Plus you did go behind her back with that information." He adds on ... Wait what ? Information? What information?

"She doesn't know that okay , everything will go back to normal soon ." I hear her say making me to start walking away .

"U sure ,Not even a drink." I hear Grayson say while I walk down the stairs .

"Don't want to be wasted in front of Ariana plus right now the focus is getting Ariana right and eating." I hear Jason the door open reviling him looking at me with a bowl of something.

"Ariana ! What the hell are you doing." He says .

"Um...I" I end up falling onto the 3 to last step.

"Ow!" I whisper only to feel a hand grab my waist lifting me back up.

" you okay?" Jason say seeing his hazel look mine puffy bags ones .

"Yes , I'm sorry master " I whisper looking down at the bowl he was holding .... Butter chicken.

"Come on , let's head back up" he says lifting me up while he walks is back to his room .

He places me down on the edge of the bed putting the the bowl and fork in my lap .

"Kitten look at me," he says making me look up at him .

"Why were you  down there ?" He asks

"Seeing what you were doing with the packet." I whisper making him look curious, I look back down and take a bite of the food .

"You were spying on me?" he asks

"I was just wondering what you were doing with them, I thought you smoke ,I'm sorry master." I say making me look at his eyes trying to find something in mine .

"I use to do it , I don't anymore,I was giving them to Josh ." He says feeling his hand touch my cheek rubbing his thumb gently.

"Is everyone off for a holiday?" I ask

"How you know that ?" He asks making me sallow the lump in my throat.

"Over heard Ethan and Sam talking about how fun it's gonna be,and saying that you too busy with other things." I say then have one more bite of my food .

"I'm full ." I whisper passing the bowl back to him.

"You taken 4 bites kitten eat half or all of it okay. " he says passing the bowl back to me then he stand up.

"Where are you going." I ask

"I'm not going anywhere " he says seeing him sit behind me and puts me in his lap , his warm hands wrap around me planting kiss on my neck not making something show while I eat half way of this bowl .

Why aren't I moving?

Cause you starting to care and wanting to be with him

What no! I can't he kidnapped me TWICE! His dad killed my mum !

That means nothing.