Chapter Ten

(Flashback)

"Aly look what I found at the shop today." I said as I walked through the front door.

"Hey babe, what is it?" Aly asked. I set down the bags on the table and pulled out a small box. Aly gasped and I laughed at her reaction.

"It's not what you think it is."

"I know can't I act surprised." Aly joked. I slowly opened the box and watch her reaction. "Oh my, Harry their beautiful."

"I'm glad you like them, it took me a few weeks to pay them off but I know how much you like your ear rings and she I saw them I was taken away by how beautiful they are."

"Thank you, i think I'll be wearing them on Friday."

"What's on Friday?"

"The annual house party Liam is throwing, you were all excited and pumped last week about it."

"Oh yea of course, how could I forget."

(Flashback Over)

As I roll over a hear a noise. I look over at the clock and it was well into the afternoon and when i look over near the dresser there was Aly.

"Aly." I say softly.

"Harry I." Aly says. I had startled her and she had frozen when I said her name, she was speechless.

"Aly I, I'm so sorry." I said as I got out of bed. She walked backwards in the wall and whimpered. She was wearing shorts and I could see the bandage she had around where I had stabbed her.

"I, Harry I have to go." Aly said. She was looking at the ground, almost about to cry.

"No Aly, stay, stay with me please." I said. She shook her head. "Aly I'm sorry, if I could take it all back I would but please don't leave." I begged, I had let out a tear, showing her how i felt.

"But it's to late."

"No, no it's not to late, Aly I need you, you cant go."

"But."

"Stay with me and I promise I'll be better, please Aly it was just a phase." I said. I had grabbed her hand, softly touching it so she knew I could be gentle. I watch her as she looked up at me, her eyes were bloodshot and glassy but she nodded.

(Aly's P.O.V)

What have I done, I can't take him back, Liam is going to be pissed. After nodding Harry opened his arms and wrapped them around me. It wasn't his usual tight hug he was being gentle. Before I knew it he had picked me up bridal style and placed me on my side of the bed. I tried to clear my mind but Harry snuggled in behind me wrapping his arm around and placing soft kisses on my head.

"Don't worry your pretty little mind, I promise things will go back to how they were, a promise I'll keep for you Aly." Harry said before snuggling his head on my back. It was nice to have a cuddle with out it going somewhere or the warmth from his body.

"Harry." I whispered.

"What is it does your leg hurt?" He asked. He sat up full aware of his surroundings.

"No it's fine, it's just, what about Liam?"

"Well what about Liam?"

"He was the one that brought me here, he said he'd be back before five."

"Don't worry, I'll figure it out." Harry said before laying back down. I could tell he was frustrated but he ignored it.

___________________________

HEY GUYS :)

SO I THOUGHT ID GIVE YOU TWO SHORT CHAPTERS TODAY..

AND DONT WORRY THERE JUST MIGHT BE ANOTHER ONE THIS TIME TOMORROW

THANKS FOR READING GUYS AND IM SURE THERE WILL BE MORE PLOT TWISTS AND MORE DRAMA COMING YOUR WAY....

THERE EVEN MIGHT BE SOMEONE NEW COMING INTO THE STORY BUT YOULL HAVE TO KEEP READING TO FIND OUT..

LOVE YA, CYA, BYE xx