Chapter 24

(I know only a few of you read and i appriciate it, i was thinking about deleting it many times but decided to upload it on quotev and it seems to have taken off so i'll leave it...♥)

(Harry's P.O.V)

I was ten drinks down and was talking to the bar maid about random and unnecessary things like the future. I laughed most of the time and she kept pouring me more and more drinks. There were a lot of people here in the bar, mostly old guys who don't want to go home to their wife's which made me ask why they'd he married in the first place.

"Last drinks." The barmaid called out. I asked for another and one for the road and she was well on to getting me what I wanted. "I'll see you around." She then winked at me as she handed me the drinks and I handed her the right amount of money. I just gave her a blank smile and skilled the drink before walking out. I headed to my car, ignoring all the old guys and their constant swearing. When I got into the car I search around for my keys and found them under the seat, I started the car and slowly drove back to the hotel. It wasn't far, I could have really walked but I always liked driving. I pulled into the car park and spotted a familiar car. When I go out I locked the car and headed towards the room.

"Harry?" I heard someone call. I turned around and tried to look who it was. It was a tall figure coming from near that car.

"Liam?" I called out.

"Oh it is you, I was worried I'd never find you."

"I told you not to come looking for me."

"I know, but their after me as well." Liam said as he got closer. "I just got here after driving all day."

"Well come to my room and you can take the couch, but we shouldn't really be around each other." I explained to Liam. He followed me up the stairs and towards the room.

"Have you been drinking?" Liam asked as I struggle to open the door.

"Why do you care?"

"I dont, you just can't open the door." Liam laughed. I finally opened it and gave Liam a death stare.

"Wait, you left Aly by herself?" I snapped stopping Liam from coming inside.

"You think I'd do that?" Liam asked me. I just shrugged my shoulders. "Relax ok, she's with your mum." I let out a sigh and moved allowing Liam to come inside. He went straight to the bathroom and I took of my shoes and my jacket and collapsed onto the bed.

(Aly's P.O.V)

I didn't know what the time was, I just knew it was dark outside and Gemma and Anne were asleep. Anne had allowed me to stay in Harry's room which was very nice of her, it still smelled like he has always been here. I couldn't sleep knowing people were out looking for Harry, it scared me knowing the trouble he is in. I sat up on the bed, leaning against the wall as I tried to figure out the iPhone Anna had brought me. It was quite strange being given things, I've always had to work for them. Harry never said his parents had money, although I should have guessed when his job was just going to Liam's for a smoke. I place the phone on the bedside table and walk towards Harry's bathroom. It was huge compared to the one at the flat, double sinks, a huge spa bath and a shower with two heads. It was like living a dream that I was afraid of waking up from. I heard a slight knock on the door and walk out to see Gemma walk in. I have her a small smile.

"Oh I just came to check on you." Gemma said smiling back.

"Can't seem to get to sleep." I say as I make my way to the small love seat Harry had at then end of his bed.

"Neither could I really." Gemma said taking a seat next to me. She was so beautiful and looked like Harry so much.

"You and your mum have done so much more than I could ask for."

"It's out pleasure, I mean I know how Harry used to be and how is now and all I can say it's all because of you."

"Used to be?" I asked, I was a little confused because every keeps saying he was always a monster.

"Harry has never been the one to show emotion."

"That's not true though, I met Harry 8 months ago now and he was kind and so sweet, the only time I've seen him the way he has been lately was when your dad died." I explained to Gemma. "It's only this last few weeks he has wanted to change."

"Oh well, it has been a good two years that we didn't see Harry." Gemma explained correcting herself. "He dropped out of school and ran off with a girl, Anna I think her name was."

"Anna?"

"Yea did he ever tell you about her?"

"I've met her, she's been around for the past few weeks."

"Oh well." Gemma said to herself, she was then deep in thought. "I'm going to go off to bed, I'll see you in the morning."

"Night." I watch Gemma leave the room and decided that I'd take a shower. As I walked into the bathroom I locked the door and starts to strip. I turned on the tap and the water pressure was amazing. I slipped in and admired the pressure of the water on my back, it massaged my sore muscles. The only thing I could think about was Harry and whether or he was safe.