Chapter 43

(Liam's P.O.V)

"Alys back, well and I'm thirsty." I said as I walked into Harry's house. Harry and Aly were on the couches. Aly looked like she had been crying, nothing has changed there and Harry's jaw was locked, he wasn't happy.

"Where have you been?" Harry asks. His face seemed to relax.

"Ive been here and there." I answer with a smile. Harry's jaw tensed again, he wasn't up for joking. "Relax, I was helping your sister and her little boyfriend."

"Well you can see this isn't a good time." He said standing up.

"When is it ever a good time with the pair of you two."

"Harry it's alright." I heard Aly say. She reached up and touched his hand and I watched as he relaxed. "How long do you plan on staying?"

"Plan? that's not my thing, you should know that by now." I answered Aly.

"Very well." Aly said as she stood up, walked past Harry and went to the kitchen.

"I didn't realise how whipped you have that girl." I said stepping closer to Harry.

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't you see it Harry, she first do anything wrong by you."

"Of course she does, she went to London and didn't come back for two days, she didn't call and left me here, worried sick."

"So he cares."

"What are even doing here?"

"I thought you'd wont a drink, or two."

"You thought wrong."

"Can i ask you something mate?"

"Since when you ask that question?"

"Look, have you even asked if Aly wanted to go back to Uni or to catch up with her friends?"

"Why?"

"Well she'll loose herself being around you all the time."

"You dont think i know that."

"Look mate, get you mum to see if this investigation can get pushed along and maybe move back to london or somewhere, where she can make her life decision."

"What if she leave me?"

"She wont."

"You sure about that, she's already left here and if it wasnt for mum she'd still be there." Harry said getting in my face. I was about to say something else but then the front door opened and Harry walked over to meet his mum. "So you want to explain whats going on?" I watched as Gemma, Robin and Ashton walked in behind her.

"Alright, come to the office and i'll explain." Anne said. She handed the bags she had to Gemma and walked to the office, Harry followed her.

"Did you finish?" I asked Ashton, i had left them early when they were helping set up for his band.

"Oh not really, i left the boys to finish up while i dropped Gemma off." Ashton answered.

"So your not staying?"

"I can for an hour but no longer then that."

"Great.

"So if you dont mind, we're going up stairs to grab somethings." Gemma said hold Ashtons hand.

"Cause it takes two of you." I laughed. "I thought he was dropping you off."

"Well maybe i'll go back and watch the show." Gemma says. I then watch them walk up the stairs.

(Harry's P.O.V)

"Just tell me what i need to know." I say letting out a sigh as i sit on the couch in mums office.

"Alright this will all come to a shock because im trying to keep you safe and away from trouble, dont get to mad when im done." Mum says as she sits beside me. I nod letting her know that im ready to listen. "I was waiting to tell you this or maybe have someone else tell you because its going to be a struggle. The truth is you were innocent and if you were i wanted you somewhere i can keep an eye on you, because i knew you'd run off. Well i talked to the judge and the jury and they agreed on house arrest, although its been a few weeks i know how much youve changed and i thought maybe if i got you away from here and from London you'd stay like this so i decided to look into an appartment you and Aly would like."

"Why couldnt you,"

"Harry im not finished." Mum said stopping me from talking. " I know you think i dont understand but i do, i honestly do." I shook my head. "Harry it's my fault, i've pushed you and pushed you and at the end of the day you still turned into the person i didnt want you to become but just know i love you and will do all that i can to make sure you ok."

"This is all so confusing." I say standing up. "You mean to tell me that i dont need this stupid thing on my ankle, that i dont have to stay here."

"It was all a test Harry."

"So you've been laughing at me this whole time."

"No of course not."

"You know what, dont worry about me or Aly."

"Harry dont be like that."

"No mum, i'll be, Aly and I will be gone tomorrow morning." I said. I went to storm out the door but before i did i grab a pair of scissors and cut the ankle bracelt off that kept me from going anywhere. It no longer flashed or beep in just laid there on the office floor as i walked out. My mind was to get Aly and pull her a side. We may be married but i wasnt going to drag her around if she didnt want that. I saw her talking to Liam with a smile on her face, she looked at me and her smile faded but i gestured my head for her to follow me and thats what she did. I walked towards the backyard and waited for ehr before stepping outside.

"What the matter Harry?" She asked.

"I'm leaving tomorrow morning and im giving you a choice to come with me or stay here, either way you'll be able to live your life." I explain. "I want you to be happy, like back when we first met."

"But you cant leave."

"Oh but i can and i will." I said showing her the braclet was no longer on my ankle. I took her left hand and place mine on her cheek. "I dont wont to loose you, but i cant stay here."