Chapter Eleven

Don't give me that look. I know your judging me but you don't understand. Do you know what love is? Well I do and I can tell you one thing. Harry is my weakness and I can't help but feel the need to always have him. I know I'm still young and I have all my life to figure out things but I honesty can't see life without Harry.

Harry and I had ordered Chinese for dinner and sat on the couch watching Friends while we waited for Liam to come over.

"I miss this." I say as I snuggle into Harry.

"Yea, this is nice." Harry says. I look up at him and his attention is drawn to the tv where Joey was trying to crack onto Rachel yet again. I know Harry wouldn't jump back to normal which still had me scared, but I was still up for him to change. Harry face was all bruised but despite that his gorgeous looks were fine.

"That must be him." I said as we heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." Harry said as he got up.

"Harry, play nice." I said as I stayed on the couch. I sat back and listen as Harry opened the door.

(Harry's P.O.V)

I take in a deep breath as I wrap my hand around the door handle. As I open it there stood Liam, he was looking back out towards the road but once he knew the door was open he turned around and frowned.

"Where's Aly?" Liam asked.

"Inside." I answered.

"Can I come in?"

"Don't see why you should."

"Look Harry I only did what I did because you would have killed Aly."

"You don't know that."

"Look I'm not here to start trouble, Aly had me come over cause she wanted to clear her head."

"Well she's fine and doesn't need to do that."

"Think about it Harry, Aly isn't safe with you."

"She is so, no one will hurt her when I'm around."

"Except you, look at how much pain you've cause her, is she really happy?"

"Your not taking her away."

"I won't but you have to promise me something."

"No, how about you just leave."

"Harry just trust me, if you do this one thing everything will get better."

"What's your big plan, remove me out of the picture so you can Aly to yourself?"

"No I don't want that, what I do want is for you to take your mess again."

"What? how do you know about them?" I asked closing the front door. That was the number one thing I didn't want Aly to know because I knew if she knew she'd walk away thinking in crazy.

"I went to your parents to see how your mum was and to see if she knew where you were but I guess one thing led to another."Liam said. He had a cocky attitude and if it wasn't for Aly he wouldn't be speaking right now.

"Since when do you talk to my mum?"

"Since you've gone weird, she's been giving me advice and the other day was when she told me about them."

"I don't have any left and right now I can't go to the doctors."

"Why not, Harry you have to."

"You don't understand Liam."

"But I do though Harry, look if you promise not to harm Aly then she can say here and I'll come around tomorrow."

"Fine, I promise now leave."

(Aly's P.O.V)

I watch through the window as Harry slowly walked towards Liam and Liam baked away. When Liam put his hands up Harry walked back to the front door and Liam got in the car and speed off down the road. I sat back on the couch and waited for Harry to come back inside.

"He'll be around tomorrow." Harry said as he walked through the door. He closed it and looked up at me.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"Nothing really, just acting like a big brother I guess but never mind that, let's watch a movie." Harry answered. I knew he was hiding something but I wasn't going to ask questions, not yet at least.

Harry sat back on the couch and went through all the movie channels. There was Romance, Horror and Comedy which had some really good movies but Harry flicked on the kids movie channel and slouched on the couch as Shrek started.