Chapter 30

It's the day they are deciding whether I can go home or will end up in a jail cell for the rest of my life. I was currently in a holding cell with a cast on my leg and a few stitches waiting for my cuts to heal. I was still in a whole lot of pain and these guards sure weren't helping the way they grab me as rough as they do. It had been a few hours since I last saw Aly and I tell you it's the hardest things I've had to do. Mum is so sure that everything will work out but I'm still doubting it. I know that Aly and I are now official but I still feel they can get around that.

(Flashback)

I've been awake for about a week and four days since mum gave Aly and I the idea of getting married. Apparently she had seen in it movies and it has worked. I was still not 100% sure on the idea of being married, if was just a piece of paper. It had just turned ten o'clock and Aly and I were waiting for mum and Liam to come with who ever was going to wed us.

"Are you sure?" Aly asks me for the hundredth time. "We don't have to do this."

"I'm sure, I have came close to loosing you once and I can't ever do that again." I answered giving her a reassuring smile.

"You won't loose me, I promise." Aly said and it was just in time as well. Mum and Liam came in the room with an older and more churchy bloke behind her.

"About time." I spit. I was getting impatient, not only was I getting married but also I get told when my trial is.

"I'm sorry Harry, Minister Simon Cowell had other business this morning and was the earliest Minister I could get." Mum explained.

"Well alright then, can we get this over with."

"Harry." Aly whispered. She had an angry tone that I had only ever heard once. "Thank you Minister Cowell for coming this morning."

"It's my pleasure, although it would have been better in a church." Minister Cowell said. I let out laugh, it was starting to get irritating.

"There is a chapel here." Mum said putting in more than she needed to. I look over and give her a sharp look.

"Here will do." I say through my teeth.

"The chapel would be more formal." Aly smiles. I hate when she put in what we should do, it makes me want to cave in and let her have her way.

"Look just hurry and choose we don't have long." I here Liam say. He has been leaning against the wall with his arm crossed this whole time. I look over at him and he started to walk closer to the bed. "I over hear the fuck head in uniforms about someone coming in at noon."

"Well this won't take long." Mum said. She was always trying to defend me.

"Wait." Aly said. The room was quiet and I ha to think why she was stopping this. "Gemma isn't here, we need at least two witnesses."

"That's why mums here, now let's kick this in gear." I said. Aly had a blonde moment and she knew it to. I sat up more on the bed so Aly could as well do we were facing each other. We got the minister to skip until we both said I do and then we kissed and had to sign a few papers with mum and Liam's signature as well as mine and Alys. The minister made it official and said some more annoying shit before he left the room with mum right behind him.

"You don't even look let alone act like a married couple, how are you going to make this work?" Liam asked. He was right in his own way.

"Liam's right." Aly says.

"Well we know pretty much everything about each other, I don't see what else we could do." I say. Aly had gotten up and started pacing, she was worried.