Chapter 3.5|| Changing Times

Times are always changing, so expect most of the things to change.

Place: Union Academy, Library.

Time: July 19, X7019, 3:30pm Study Hall time

Titles are bestowed to the people who are picked, by some special authority U.C members. They're allowed to give titles to people who are deemed worthy to be given at and respected. Mostly given titles are to the friends of the Union members.

A title is bestowed to them if they have potential, power or anything else that the principal decides and U.C members are not allowed to interfere in this particular area.

Zayella Alfer- An otaku and a friend of Clarissa. She is in the commoner division however she has a title given by Clarissa and now she has the same respect but she doesn't have the same authority as the Union Class members.

Jemari Del -Another otaku and a friend of Clarissa and she is part of the commoner division, she has a title given to her. Now she has the same respect but not the authority.

Cloud Viperia- A boy bestfriend of Kaye. He knows her since they were 4 yrs. old. He is good at computers and playing gadgets. He is part of the elite division and he has a title. His family is friends with Kaye's family.

Paolo Marquez- a boy bestfriend of Kaye and Clarissa. He is a writer at the school newspaper and journalism club. He is a library assistant. He is part of the elite division and he is given a title.

Christopher Young- a boy bestfriend of Kaye. He is a writer at the school newspaper and journalism club. He is a library assistant. He is part of the elite division and he is given a title.

Angelica TenGoku- a bestfriend of Kaye. They have known each other since 4 yrs. old. She is an artist and she is an otaku. She is part of the elite division and given a title. Her parents are friends with Kaye's parents.

Jayle Valez- a writer and part of the commoner division. She is part of Union Class. She is supposedly enrolled at the Elite division but due to some reasons she back out.

Juleane Brooke- an otaku and she is part of Elite division. She is part of Union Class. Her mother is a president of an organization for youth's well-being and at the same time a diplomat.

Gail POV

I was with Jayle and Juleane. We were group mates for a science project. Our project is to research some medical herbs that you can commonly find at households.

We were currently at the Library working on the project. I furiously typed on the keyboard to copy the things we found.

"Is this a common herb growing in different households?" Jayle asks us as she pointed to a picture of a flower that was color pink in the book.

"Jayle, that's a Water Lily. It's usually found in tropical mainlands in the east." Juleane shooks her head in disapproval. "Now if were going to talk about herbs. Herbs ar-"

I cut Juleane off, "We know. Herbs is either used as medicine and ingredients for gourmet food." I gave her a bored look.

"I told you already that one. Another thing is that herbs grow depending on the climate and this affects their taste and freshness. Thus their freshness affects the structure of the herb." Juleane huffed while pouting at me.

"Okay miss pouty, okay... Enough science." Jayle chuckled as she comb her hair back with her fingers.

"You guys will be the end of me if the both of stop doing your work." I briefly frowned at them still typing.